Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
A refurb right after they upgraded those projections? Interesting…

Having been on both versions in the last month, I prefer USH’s because it has more of a horror movie aesthetic to its sets and less adventure like UO’s IMO. I also like that it’s a blanket Mummy attraction and its plot doesn’t involve the 2000s movies.

Having been on both versions in the last month, I prefer USH’s because it has more of a horror movie aesthetic to its sets and less adventure like UO’s IMO. I also like that it’s a blanket Mummy attraction and its plot doesn’t involve the 2000s movies.
Blasphemy… Kidding of course, you do you.

So, combined with the Shrek 4-D replacement (assuming it is the walkthrough); helps give a nice and hefty 1-2 punch like IOA's Kong/Hulk punch back in 2016, with Mummy renovations and Villain-Con.

...hoping something of that nature happens for Rockit, but hey; one step at a time.

This is a concerningly long refurb schedule.

It better just be work on the track, and not any wholesale thematic changes. I can't handle my favorite ride in the park being messed with.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
This is a concerningly long refurb schedule.

It better just be work on the track, and not any wholesale thematic changes. I can't handle my favorite ride in the park being messed with.
yeah at this point the campiness of the whole thing is a staple for me(especially at horror nights). it is usually the first thing I ride when i come down for a visit as a "you made it" thing to know my vacation IS STARTED.

It would also be nice to see some added affects. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Hollywood version simulate the feel of bugs around your ankles during the dead stop part w/ scarabs?

Reactions: Grabnar