Revenge of the Mummy Upgrades | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Upgrades

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There's also an new entrance marquee banner, saw it earlier on Attraction's fb.

135691065434016735.jpg

Reactions: Cwoolboy
I think this looks much better than before! That chunk of metal in front of the entrance before was certainly unnecessary.

Now, they need to fix the issue of the open mini gate by the lockers...

It's ok, but not what I originally (like 2 months ago) thought it would be. It's definitely an improvement though.

Eh. I don't buy that. I've heard more. At least a better sign. That one there is invisible.

Which is what I heard originally as well but then well you know :lol: This is why I posted a while back I was disappointed revised plans. Now if a sign like Spaghetti Space Chase does come it may be in the next fiscal budget.

I just think it kinda defeats the point of congestion elimination if people have to go up to the entrance to see the wait time and have to stop and look up directly in front of the doors to see where to go.

I just think it kinda defeats the point of congestion elimination if people have to go up to the entrance to see the wait time and have to stop and look up directly in front of the doors to see where to go.

The wait time sign is pretty visible from afar, at least at night. I'm sure it's fine during the day since it's situated at a pretty high up spot.

I don't think there's a huge difference in congestion at the entrance. It's the same as before, just moved over a few feet back. There's still staff there to direct traffic, and weed out people with carry-on items. That helps.

If the entrance change is permanent, then I wish they could have taken just one of those big rooms of the overflow queue (seen here) and put the locker area inside, freeing up the outside area of the clunky locker structures.

Reactions: SweeneysGalMegz
forgive me if I'm wrong but wasn't that the original entrance? I'm sure I've been in that way a few times, and certainly remember going in that way when I caught it in soft openings years ago

forgive me if I'm wrong but wasn't that the original entrance? I'm sure I've been in that way a few times, and certainly remember going in that way when I caught it in soft openings years ago

There was a giant steel structure and depending on how crowded it was you would either go in the extended queue or the main queue. Now it's all one main queue.