Richard Petty Driving Experience

THORPID

Rookie
Jan 15, 2013
Lincoln, England.
Hi guys,

So in April a few of my family and a few friends are going to Richard Petty to do the 3 Lap Ride Along. Has anyone done this before, and what was the experience like?

Cheers :smiley:

coasterj

Rookie
Aug 27, 2009
Kissimmee, Florida
Hi guys,

So in April a few of my family and a few friends are going to Richard Petty to do the 3 Lap Ride Along. Has anyone done this before, and what was the experience like?

Cheers :smiley:
It is very fun experience, on mine the driver and staff were very friendly and even the ride along is a great experience! Hard to describe the feeling except to say imagine going around a turn really really fast.

Enjoy, look forward to reading an experience report :wave:

THORPID

Rookie
Jan 15, 2013
Lincoln, England.
Thanks for the reply coasterj!

It looks like a ton of fun reading about it! I race Karts (TKM) here in the UK, so I can only imagine the feeling of flying around an Oval track!

I'll be doing a complete picture / video report of my whole Holiday and will include alot of info about RPDE!

jtsalien

Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically, run.
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2011
T.A.R.D.I.S.
Last year we got the driving experience for my father for his 50th. I go to do a free ride along. I will second that the staff is very friendly and makes the experience go very well. They take safety seriously, but know their job is to help you have fun.

Outside the gates:

Safety video room:

Driving experience car:

Ride-along car:

Track pictures: