(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That's the kind of dedication we need in the MIB.

I'm ashamed to say I've never made it above mid-600k range.

tg8ByP9.gif

I do hope they'd take out that extra bit of the lagoon on the other side of the bridge to give MoM more room, or figure out a way to work it into the new attraction. Are there canals that shoot of the thymes? Never been across the pond.

I'm ashamed to say I've never made it above mid-600k range.

View attachment 6539

I do hope they'd take out that extra bit of the lagoon on the other side of the bridge to give MoM more room, or figure out a way to work it into the new attraction. Are there canals that shoot of the thymes? Never been across the pond.
It's tough to get a high score when you have a drink in each hand. :toast:;)

Just like the repainting of Mythos doesn’t mean it’s definitely staying, neglect of an area doesn’t mean it’s definitely going.

Just look at Ripsaw Falls.
Of course not. However, it is interesting that they touched up the paint along the sides that people see but not the roof. Those roof tiles would have to be completely replaced, which is a more expensive and time-consuming project. This is the kind of upkeep you don't skip if you want to keep a building long-term.

Admittedly, the roof tiles are mainly cosmetic, but it is still a lot more work once it is allowed to deteriorate like this.

Looks like Themeing to me
This isn't the Norway Pavilion.:)
oi-disney-epcot-norway-pavilion-4175.jpg

Some roof areas are missing pieces or have loose pieces, other areas have mold/fungus or wood splitting.
These bathrooms have been in the park since opening day, 1990.

These restrooms receive plenty of care and upkeep. The issue is that they are so old that there's only so much that can be done in some cases without ripping the whole thing down. People in positions of power know this.

I'd expect that whenever MoM happens, the Jaws restrooms will be demolished and new ones likely built elsewhere. But until they decide to do MoM, they will keep these current restrooms chugging however possible.