Rumors, news, and ideas about the future of Lost Continent | Inside Universal Forums

Rumors, news, and ideas about the future of Lost Continent

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2021
Hi everyone, I noticed that the Poseidon’s Fury closure thread was closed due to discussion moving towards the future of lost continent as a whole, so I decided to create a thread where we can discuss news, rumors, and our own theories regarding the future of the now attraction-less Lost Continent!

We should probably start by renaming these two threads

Maybe the previous thread can be named Lost Continent Legacy Thread, The Future of Lost Continent Vol. 1, Poseidon's Fury Legacy Thread, etc.

Personally, I don't think the previous thread should be closed until we have official verification that "The Lost Continent" as a land will be going away. Closing the thread now seems like a hasty verification of a change that has yet to be announced, even if it is very, very, very, very, very, very likely.

Reactions: biggerboat16
Personally, I don't think the previous thread should be closed until we have official verification that "The Lost Continent" as a land will be going away. Closing the thread now seems like a hasty verification of a change that has yet to be announced, even if it is very, very, very, very, very, very likely.
Yes, that’s why I purposely started this one with very broad topics so we can discuss pretty much whatever we want relating to the land, its past, the current situation, and its (probable) replacement. I’m assuming that the issue with the last one was that it became a Poseidon’s Fury turned Zelda speculation thread, but this thread exists so all of that talk can be welcome!

Not sure what happened with the other thread, but it has been unlocked. As you were...

Status
Not open for further replies.