Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sea World Abu Dubai (2022)

There is no reason for this to be cancelled, even with corona, as it is being 100% funded by private company - they are franchising the sea world name, and they look like they are still wanting tong ahead with this.

I hope some of these themes/area and what not make there way over to the States

Especially the Aquarium walkthrough

Yes, the Disney model of have the foreign owned licensee pay for R&D, then clone it cheaper 5 years later when the exclusivity clause runs out.
Thats good with me

Love SW San Diego but we have a few area's that could use these kinda upgrades

I could see them stealing the set design for some of the shows. Now that the design work has been done, the cost will be less. Same with the scenic elements used throughout.

When you have oil money the sky’s the limit. Beer money did similar things at the SeaWorld and Busch parks for decades…

I want to go to here (but would have to check up on humans rights issues first). Says the Floridian.

I want to go to here (but would have to check up on humans rights issues first). Says the Floridian.

Obviously, it's kind of like going to China. With Dubai, the key seems to be understanding and not pushing against their culture and religious beliefs. It's more Western-friendly than some of its neighbors.