Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
..and after thinking, I'm wondering if this should be the current size of the project (and I would love to get said of what I got wrong, but this is my best guess for now).

upload_2018-7-9_18-55-43-png.7191

That would make Baker St. half as wide. Seems kind of tight for two-way traffic. Where do you guess the entrance and exit points to be?

Is it possible they can extend this way?

h13esT

I would doubt that they would block off a access point into the park like that.

It’s 100% a multi-level structure.

Yeah. Was a Multi-Level structure when it was at 28, will be with it at Globe.

I don't see them cutting that far into Baker Street UNLESS they were to also remove the Parisian Courtyard. I'm starting to think this will be a multi-level structure.

I was more referring too with the added thought of the walls up now. I am not saying though, that it'll be that far, but it's a fair guess for just the construction site.

I would doubt that they would block off a access point into the park like that.
To be fair, that access point only served one purpose and it was to directly access the Globe Theatre. But no more Globe Theatre, so really no need for that "red carpet roll out style entry point". I say use that space, put a mural on the wall that blends with the "Minion Way" neighborhood & could be used as a photo-op (or just overflow queue)

To be fair, that access point only served one purpose and it was to directly access the Globe Theatre. But no more Globe Theatre, so really no need for that "red carpet roll out style entry point". I say use that space, put a mural on the wall that blends with the "Minion Way" neighborhood & could be used as a photo-op (or just overflow queue)

haha was just typing up this! No Globe, no need for a random park entrance. It's always been weird. Now they can get rid of that and reclaim some SQFT for attraction use.

That is incorrect. These gates are an emergency exit and are required. The iron gates will never be removed and this exit must always exist.

Plus, I feel that this is guaranteed going to become a 2 story building. However, the Globe plot is only half of the size of the original SLoP layout plan. Unless, they went back to the drawing board and completely changed the ride design, I think this plot is only half of the plan. Otherwise, we are going to get a very, very small attraction.

I smell the demise of Parisian Courtyard, Palace Cafe, and Mel's Diner after HHN...oh, and Mulligan's Pub!

I smell the demise of Mulligan's Pub!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

While I have not received additional confirmation yet I firmly believe this is the much talked about and rumored SLoP attraction. Two year build out for a 2020 debut.
^That is unfortunate. All of it, but especially the 2 years to build. California construction is the worst. Also how much of Globe is on the mountain itself and how much is on the parking structure?

^That is unfortunate. All of it, but especially the 2 years to build. California construction is the worst. Also how much of Globe is on the mountain itself and how much is on the parking structure?

How in the seven hell is two years too long?!

Plus, I feel that this is guaranteed going to become a 2 story building. However, the Globe plot is only half of the size of the original SLoP layout plan. Unless, they went back to the drawing board and completely changed the ride design, I think this plot is only half of the plan. Otherwise, we are going to get a very, very small attraction.

I smell the demise of Parisian Courtyard, Palace Cafe, and Mel's Diner after HHN...oh, and Mulligan's Pub!

If, Parisian, Palace, Mels, Mulligans, Baker, and French all get scrapped..god I hope we get something similar to Minion Park, but with Sing on one side, Pet's on the side of Baker/Mels, and Minion in the center.

Something..like this.

IHcKkCL.jpg

That way, it keeps Pet's to what it ORIGINALLY would've been on the 28 plot, and could open the door for something else added that'd connect with Pets and Minions. But hey,

tenor.gif

So um... what was that about the helicopter being removed in order to demolish the Globe Theatre?? haha..

Yea, I actually kinda like the new scaffolding that they have "protecting" guests as they enter TWD attraction. It makes it more dramatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.