Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider my approach and you would have a completely new 2 story building and an all new façade for 3/4 of that building. French Street would be the only current location which would need to be re-themed for the new Illumination Land. Its simple...and creates a new land...and does not eliminate the quality of the SLoP attraction. Its too perfect! LOL

But wouldn't that be a deadend. Shouldn't a land have at least 2 entrances/exits? I don't know if that's a requirement but I don't think any themepark has a themed area with only one entrance/exit.

Consider my approach and you would have a completely new 2 story building and an all new façade for 3/4 of that building. French Street would be the only current location which would need to be re-themed for the new Illumination Land. Its simple...and creates a new land...and does not eliminate the quality of the SLoP attraction. Its too perfect! LOL

So you'd rather want that area of the park to become a dead end, thus making it into almost as if it's entrapping the guests?

Wait a sec...wasn’t the ride originally not supposed to be that big in the first place? Wasn’t it supposed to be in a big box that was about half an acre? In that case, wouldn’t it be close to Globe’s size? I don’t think the ride was supposed to be nearly an acre.

Wait a sec...wasn’t the ride originally not supposed to be that big in the first place? Wasn’t it supposed to be in a big box that was about half an acre? In that case, wouldn’t it be close to Globe’s size? I don’t think the ride was supposed to be nearly an acre.

Originally SLoP was a 2 story building as tall as Transformers. And took the entire SS28 plot. The ride however would only be on the 2nd floor with the queue entirely inside on the first floor.

As usual, announcements normally come when ground is broken. If we get an announcement around fall 2018, we may be lucky.

To be fair, this is Universal we are talking about, where we have had announcements happen at completely random circumstances, regardless of construction starting for across the brand.

I would imagine, the earliest we hear of Pet's, isn't this year, unless if they couple it with something else being announced at that same time, and that they'll keep word of what's going into the Globe Theater in the complete dark until they need to.

Just to bring this up, as it could like some implications of where they are on vocal work, Patton Oswald made his debut as Max for replacing Louis CK in Pets, as a small piece to CineCele, the new night time show at USF.

What interests me, is that I think that it might actually imply that they are not only done with him recording for Pets 2, but they may of had him also do recording for not just CineCele, but perhaps Pets USH, just to get things taken cared of.

It wouldn't be the first time Patton has lended his hand for theme park VO, as he did act for WDI on Ratatouille for Paris (and Epcot, but that ain't open yet though).

Just food for thought.

Just to bring this up, as it could like some implications of where they are on vocal work, Patton Oswald made his debut as Max for replacing Louis CK in Pets, as a small piece to CineCele, the new night time show at USF.

And boy it sounded... wrong. Love Patton and totally get that Illumination had to replace CK but man this was just a baffling decision seeing it here.

Walls are now finally up around the Globe

From TPO,

c1e03d19-4b96-4f77-94e2-e2851ad0f93d-png.7189

8cfab1ef-5495-4994-a61f-c44ad3fd0e07-png.7190

..and after thinking, I'm wondering if this should be the current size of the project (and I would love to get said of what I got wrong, but this is my best guess for now).

upload_2018-7-9_18-55-43.png

Status
Not open for further replies.