She-Hulk: Attorney At Law | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

She-Hulk: Attorney At Law

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I loved it. The great thing about comic books is that you can just get the ones you like. I was thinking that MCU was branching out with that in mind when WandaVision premiered. Different strokes for different folks; watch what you like.

Then it was a bunch of similar (but good!) shows. I love how this veers off the path *and* is faithful to the 1989 Byrne run. And, according to JB, he got a check for it! (pretty sure he is not in the credits tho.)

Reactions: Nick
Episode 2
Yet another episode that was fully completely spoiled by the early trailers. I felt like I rewatched something I already watched. Nothing new ( except the ending) all the major points of episode 2 was shown in trailers before the show aired.

And, these 30 minute episodes are too short. They feel like YouTube clips of a long movie. There's no enough time for anything.
Between episode 1 and episode 2. Literally nothing big or major has happened. I know this is a comedy. But I barely know these characters after 2 episodes.
Starting to feel like a waste of time if you don't watch the full season at once

Episode 2
Yet another episode that was fully completely spoiled by the early trailers. I felt like I rewatched something I already watched. Nothing new ( except the ending) all the major points of episode 2 was shown in trailers before the show aired.

And, these 30 minute episodes are too short. They feel like YouTube clips of a long movie. There's no enough time for anything.
Between episode 1 and episode 2. Literally nothing big or major has happened. I know this is a comedy. But I barely know these characters after 2 episodes.
Starting to feel like a waste of time if you don't watch the full season at once
You're completely ignoring the major World War Hulk setup that was in this episode though. To me, this isn't a show that I stay up for or get super excited for every week, but so far i've enjoyed both episodes and it's a casual watch.

Also...

The ratings for the debut were in for last week as The 4-day premiere numbers had She-Hulk debut to 1.5M. All other Marvel shows have been measured over a 5-day period, so if the show had an extra day, logic says the ratings would be slightly higher.

Here's the numbers for the other marvel shows look like according to SambaTV:
  • Loki: 2.5 Million
  • The Falcon and the Winter Soldier: 1.8 Million
  • Moon Knight: 1.8 Million
  • WandaVision: 1.6 Million
  • Hawkeye: 1.5 Million
  • She-Hulk: 1.5 Million
  • Ms. Marvel: 775k

You're completely ignoring the major World War Hulk setup that was in this episode though. To me, this isn't a show that I stay up for or get super excited for every week, but so far i've enjoyed both episodes and it's a casual watch.

Also...

The ratings for the debut were in for last week as The 4-day premiere numbers had She-Hulk debut to 1.5M. All other Marvel shows have been measured over a 5-day period, so if the show had an extra day, logic says the ratings would be slightly higher.

Here's the numbers for the other marvel shows look like according to SambaTV:
  • Loki: 2.5 Million
  • The Falcon and the Winter Soldier: 1.8 Million
  • Moon Knight: 1.8 Million
  • WandaVision: 1.6 Million
  • Hawkeye: 1.5 Million
  • She-Hulk: 1.5 Million
  • Ms. Marvel: 775k

Yeah that's the ending part that was cool.
I just wish they were longer or didn't get so spoiled by trailers.
I can't imagine the remaining episodes being too exciting.

Liked Episode 2 more and I'm so happy Tim Roth is in this....just its the best

Like the set up now and wonder if Season 2...which is years off will be about Fist or if a super hero will be arrested between this season and the next. I feel like while the main character is cool its her interactions with the MCU that excites me

Liked Episode 2 more and I'm so happy Tim Roth is in this....just its the best

Like the set up now and wonder if Season 2...which is years off will be about Fist or if a super hero will be arrested between this season and the next. I feel like while the main character is cool its her interactions with the MCU that excites me

the only thing im excited for is daredevil. i hope he has a big part
he seems to be in 7 episodes so that brings my hopes up. im super happy about him being here

I love this so much! True to the John Byrne iteration while using Slott's storylines.

This is the MCU sitcom that I hoped WandaVision would be.*

*Great show, but way more experimental and toned down than a sitcom.

Attorney For Hire! :lmao:

The Abomination's haiku: "my tiny ears..." :lmao:

"I was a different person then. Literally. " :lmao:

Shulkie's CGI is a little janky when she walks, but otherwise this is great!

Reactions: imagin78
I liked episode 3

I’ve seen most trying to say it’s sexist to think twearking is dumb/bad but Star lord dance off as funny

twearking to me is just shaking your bit vs dancing is moving and just more fun. just my two cents but you can dislike the extra scene and not be sexist

I liked episode 3

I’ve seen most trying to say it’s sexist to think twearking is dumb/bad but Star lord dance off as funny

twearking to me is just shaking your bit vs dancing is moving and just more fun. just my two cents but you can dislike the extra scene and not be sexist

it didn't make sense writing and context wise, she hulk keeps repeatedly telling us that she wants to be taken seriously as a lawyer.
it is a small throwaway joke scene, and it was done because of the guest star in the episode, but it didn't make a lot of sense coming from her specifically.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
it didn't make sense writing and context wise, she hulk keeps repeatedly telling us that she wants to be taken seriously as a lawyer.
it is a small throwaway joke scene, and it was done because of the guest star in the episode, but it didn't make a lot of sense coming from her specifically.

Holy crap, is this where we are at now? [JOKE]was one of those tweets in the episode you!?! /[JOKE]

Jennifer Walters did not choose this but eventually became to *love* it. Allow myself to quote myself:

...John Byrne knew Roger Stern from their run on Captain America, and had an opportunity from his editors to use the character. JB asked RS, what is this character even about and, to paraphrase, RS told him: she actually likes being She-Hulk! This is what makes her different from Bruce!

This is that character arc. That's it.

Can everyone stop being dumb now? :grin: :cheers:

Reactions: Nico
Holy crap, is this where we are at now? [JOKE]was one of those tweets in the episode you!?! /[JOKE]

Jennifer Walters did not choose this but eventually became to *love* it. Allow myself to quote myself:

This is that character arc. That's it.

Can everyone stop being dumb now? :grin: :cheers:

They did it because of Megan. But it could have been done in a better way.
It was literally made to create drama. It accomplished what they wanted. Everyone is arguing about it

I personally wish it was handle better. Maybe they are at the club or something. Or partying. Maybe megan invited she hulk to a party. A concert. The context of the scene is terrible.
Having the boss in the scene was bad.
She hulk could have been at her home or something

Well this episode conformers that we could have a Wong show/Magic hero show.

To me the effects felt like they were close to the movies enough that a 6 episode show about a Magic user is possible

Also 2 other notes
1) I dont know who is doing their research but no girl in LA would not match with a million guys on a Friday night..like its just not real
2) I hope the drunk girl never comes back, she was fine in this episode but no need to ever see her again

Also....for some reason the MCU thread is locked....so I guess I'll talk about the state of the MCU here.

I've seen lots of Youtubers saying they are done with the MCU and many on twitter. Who knows if its true but I think She Hulk came out at a bad time, I think MCU fans want more serious stories and She Hulk is fun...which is great but think we've had too much "fun" in the past shows and films and people are just getting bored with everything being a joke. Not everything has to be a Joke and hope BP2 and Antman 3 lean into dark tones

Reactions: Lucky Planet
It seems like most of the people who don’t like the show (or even that bonus end credits scene) are straight men. Not every show has to be for them. :lol:
I’m watching it with a woman and she doesn’t care either way for the “extra” humor
I think like the yelling goats, the joke is either funny or sucks

not much in between