Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF) | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m not a meet n greet guy really but this is a super fun one, so good to hear!

Sad this closes for nostalgia sake of my vacations, but it’s needed. Don’t let it leave Netflix so I can always remember it please!

I think for my cousins kids Villain-Con will be fun so it’s not for “us”. I say “us” as in the posters here, and that’s fine. I’m anxious to see what it is.

Reactions: HHNObsession
I’m not a meet n greet guy really but this is a super fun one, so good to hear!

Sad this closes for nostalgia sake of my vacations, but it’s needed. Don’t let it leave Netflix so I can always remember it please!

I think for my cousins kids Villain-Con will be fun so it’s not for “us”. I say “us” as in the posters here, and that’s fine. I’m anxious to see what it is.
If Netflix gets rid of it, There’s an OOP dvd titled Shrek 3-D and it’s on the Blu Ray set under the title The Ghost Of Lord Farquad.

I feel like Villain Con is just such a niche concept to build at the front of the park. Plus, That spot is BEGGING to be a dark ride. I want this Minions thing to be really good, but I know it won’t be. Build pets and they won’t get a single complaint.

• Haha
Reactions: Jwhee
I feel like Villain Con is just such a niche concept to build at the front of the park. Plus, That spot is BEGGING to be a dark ride. I want this Minions thing to be really good, but I know it won’t be. Build pets and they won’t get a single complaint.

Guessing it was greenlit in Hollywood before the second movie flopped. Also that the restraints got them massive backlash. Unlike hardcore park fans, general park audiences really like interactivity. Not sure why this chasm exists but yeah.

Reactions: natespf
I know we've talked about this before, but one, if not the MAIN reasons for what they're doing... is time.

They could design and build a new ride, but it will take time. They could knock down the building and build a cloned ride, but it will take time. Or, they could do something mighty quick, for now. And tear it down for a new ride later.

I know we've talked about this before, but one, if not the MAIN reasons for what they're doing... is time.

They could design and build a new ride, but it will take time. They could knock down the building and build a cloned ride, but it will take time. Or, they could do something mighty quick, for now. And tear it down for a new ride later.
We all agree they don’t *have* to keep to the new attraction a hear thing, so I think that’s where frustration grows.