Simpsons Ride - Replacement Ideas | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Simpsons Ride - Replacement Ideas

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What's funny is Uni used to have a Star Trek attraction, and i heard it wasn't good. But I think Cedar Fair owns Star Trek for rides and stuff now
 don't think so anymore but it would be ironic if universal wants to team with paramount. due to universal winning movie rides and the certain ride with those robots in that pesky lowerlot.

If I put in something,I would do The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
We already have Transformers. Also, no Marvel allowed in Universal Studios Hollywood...

I think they might wait to see what Legendary might bring to the table...
I was thinking that earlier today. With the announcement of the partnership AND the guaranteed future investment into the parks every year, we're gonna see some fantastic things after Potter.

I really hope that someday Six Flags loses the rights for D.C. They really don't use them at all. Yeah painting a ride red and blue and post some Supermans in the ride doesn't make it a Superman ride. If Universal could get its hands on that, we would get a lot of potentially good rides...

Reactions: William
I really hope that someday Six Flags loses the rights for D.C. They really don't use them at all. Yeah painting a ride red and blue and post some Supermans in the ride doesn't make it a Superman ride. If Universal could get its hands on that, we would get a lot of potentially good rides...
Yeah, Six Flags squanders their DC rights...shame really. I would love a proper ride based off the Dark Knight. Imagine what they could do...

Unless Six Flags as a whole closes down everywhere, I can guarantee you that Six Flags will NEVER give up their DC rights, unless DC themselves get tired of Six Flags and find a way out of the contract.

It's odd though, I wish that Universal/Comcast bought Marvel as a whole. Would've felt more natural than Disney doing it. But maybe we'll all change our minds once Disney releases a great Marvel ride.