Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain) | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Fright Fest 2024 (Magic Mountain)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cool. I'm going this Friday, maybe I'll get lucky with the mazes, maybe not - have a Sick Flags Day.

I have the worst channel on youtube, maybe I could qualify myself as media lol.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I also hear some houses have a no video policy

So either those who sneak it will have those videos or official partners

So some mazes won’t have as much coverage as the houses do at HHN

I’m here tonight and already issues with Army of the Dead and Trick R Treat. They allowed people to line up for TrT. They seem hopeful that they will open. Just saw above. Great it works for the media and not GP…

Conjuring had some spooky moments )my first time in this one). It was clear by a team huddle outside they are workshopping these haunts. Better toward the end.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Yet in the HHN thread we were all complaining how annoying the streamers in mazes are, so...
I mean

I’ve gone 4 times and not once did anyone ruin my houses so just depends on your luck

Also
1) some streams do suck
2) some people just complain about streamers because they don’t want them to exist regardless of having an issue in person

Stranger Things is not very good either. They make HHN look like all stars with that IP and that says a lot. They have ghillie suit scares :pensive:

This is why I am so grateful we got to see HHN do this maze. I know it was hit or miss for some people (dark wallz transitionz) but I thought it was freakin' great. This on the other hand.................I don't know WTF that was.
HHN Hollywood’s house had some flaws (Black wallz was the biggest one) but what the frick is THIS!?

It doesn’t look terrible. It does look a whole lot better than your standard, run of the mill Fright Fest attraction (definitely got to give them that) but it has some major flaws, as well.

It’s a bit of a jumbled mess. The sound is a little quiet and not layered. The lighting is a little generic for my taste and doesn’t quite capture the aesthetic of the film. And there’s no real thru line to follow in the attraction.

Idk. Maybe it also wasn’t so smart to have 3 of your headlining IPs be ones that HHN has already done, and done well. They’re just asking for comparisons at this point, and, in each matchup, Universal is the clear winner.