Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Six Flags Magic Mountain

No word but there's some videos with construction happening and auditions. Very odd. The page link doesn't work either on their site. I bet they recycle last year. They didn't even attend Midsummer Scream or whatever it is called.

Apparently the 2020 addition for SFMM has leaked. And we are getting nothing.

Perhaps saving up for then big anniversary next year.

Apparently the 2020 addition for SFMM has leaked. And we are getting nothing.

Perhaps saving up for then big anniversary next year.
Reddit?

Eh, I'm okay with this. I kinda feels like we haven't gotten anything this year anyway. I'd rather focus their infrastructure on improving the park and save up for the future anyway. Would've been nice to see a flat ride though.

Reddit?

Eh, I'm okay with this. I kinda feels like we haven't gotten anything this year anyway. I'd rather focus their infrastructure on improving the park and save up for the future anyway. Would've been nice to see a flat ride though.
Same. Go big for 50th anniversary and 20th coaster in 2021

Reddit?

Has SFMM gotten the shaded solar panel parking yet? Asking for a friend, as I could honestly see them invest into that.

Woah, SFMM's Fright Fest might split off was a rumor I just read. Would SF really have the balls to do it? They've grown so much as an event, that said it also hasn't added anything new since Red's Revenge/ Valut 666... hmm

"Enhancements" was what the rumored leak, potential for a separate ticketed event too. HitP was also seen to get this

So according to the leaks, SFMM will get “expanded offerings” for Holiday and Fright Fest next year at “The Underground” section of the park (New name of the WCR area). They also confirmed WCR and Apocalypse will open in the Fall (Gonna put money down for November).

That is 2 weeks and a few days away. They have way too much work to do in that timeframe. I’m guessing November at the earliest.

Not necessarily but I will admit to my guessing being too soon. Neil confirmed the land would open before the coaster but the coaster seems to be a little ahead of their planned schedule.

Maybe Early October.

edit: from a reliable source - Columbus weekend is the target.

Magic Mountain was basically ignored in the announcement video even though Jim Reid Anderson said that every park was getting something. The video was pretty cringey, but it would be kind of hilarious to see Chapek have to do some skit like this: