Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 195 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Big crane spotted today at Magic Mountain.

Don’t know what it’s officially for, but it seems likely it’s for the big project they’re getting ready for. SFMM is cooking something big!

I wonder--could this...actually not be for the coaster?

Like--could this be for what we've all bee waiting for; the Sky Tower Elevator finally being fixed?
Not that you mentioned it, I think that’s entirely possible. I was at the park a couple of weeks ago and I do recall while on Tatsu seeing a lot of construction equipment and supplies scattered around the base of the Sky Tower.

But I also want a giga lol

I wonder--could this...actually not be for the coaster?

Like--could this be for what we've all bee waiting for; the Sky Tower Elevator finally being fixed?
seems like thats it? no other permits that have been "issued" in the past month that could explain that large crane
Not that you mentioned it, I think that’s entirely possible. I was at the park a couple of weeks ago and I do recall while on Tatsu seeing a lot of construction equipment and supplies scattered around the base of the Sky Tower.

But I also want a giga lol
Though I am unable to find out what the above structure # is referring to

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 6.14.12 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 6.16.28 PM.png

Kind of crazy we are about to get a major world-class coaster and the restoration of the Sky Tower, and I can't help but think the latter is better than the former.

Restoring a park icon, and making it part of the park properly now; would be insane to finally see happen.

Reactions: Freak
Kind of crazy we are about to get a major world-class coaster and the restoration of the Sky Tower, and I can't help but think the latter is better than the former.

Restoring a park icon, and making it part of the park properly now; would be insane to finally see happen.
I looked thru the entire excel sheet of records for SFMM and no other record uses "P5752547 or H547D"

hmmmmm

So what does this mean for some of us non-permit savy people like me?
Honestly. I am not sure. But those two “codes” refer to some structure or location at the park. Even though those codes are not mentioned in any other permit that i could find.

Though the fact that it is two does seem like it could be referring to sky tower and the associated elevator within said structure.

But thats just me throwing stuff at the wall

Okay but if we're "rumored" (as of now) to be getting the Sky Tower back in operation, can Ninja please get a fresh coat of paint? (and redo the queue)....

While they're at it, can they restore the restaurant that's rotting away at the middle of Samurai Summit? But make it an Asian one... oh like relocate Chop Six & expand the menu.
(Also having been inside that building when i worked at the park, it was creepy)

Reactions: Freak
I looked thru the entire excel sheet of records for SFMM and no other record uses "P5752547 or H547D"

hmmmmm
Those permits are for So Cal Edison to access electrical in the streets. Has nothing to do with MM. MM address is used a lot on their permits.

Kinda surprised they’re straight-up tearing the whole structure down. I figured they would want to reuse at least some of that structure for the station.

I guess that’s a good sign they’re willing to throw some money into this new coaster?