Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Six Flags Magic Mountain

The company just improved their financial position, so nothing is out of the question at this point, and Magic Mountain being a year round park means they can open a new attraction at any time of year. I assume that like so many companies they want to see what the next few months will bring in the way of a vaccine and life returning to "normal" before committing to anything.

So I just got word that the Six Flags 2021 announcements have been canceled indefinitely. The 2020 construction has been pushed back to 2021 (this we knew). And anything planned for 2021 will be pushed back to 2021 or 2022 depending on the project.

it’s an ever changing situation, so we’ll see how this ends up. ‍‍

*pretends to be shocked*

The company just improved their financial position, so nothing is out of the question at this point, and Magic Mountain being a year round park means they can open a new attraction at any time of year. I assume that like so many companies they want to see what the next few months will bring in the way of a vaccine and life returning to "normal" before committing to anything.

I wouldn't rule anything out, so you may be correct. It may depend on how the next few months pan out, especially where SFMM and their 50th anniversary goes. But I'm preparing for the worst, and willing to be pleasantly surprised at this point...as Covid numbers start to rise, again.

By the way, I meant to say 2022/2023 in my original post.

Your not hoping with facts....you just want to ride coasters.

I will wait until its safe for everyone. If you watch other threads on here most CMs don't want to be working and are not supported
You can go to a beach, a park, or play a video game if you want.

But facts are showing the numbers are going way down, even though now are wonderful "leaders" are telling us it's because there is a lag in reporting....AGAIN.

You have the right to avoid all the parks if you want. Please feel free to wait to what you consider safe. I already consider it safe.

You can go to a beach, a park, or play a video game if you want.

But facts are showing the numbers are going way down, even though now are wonderful "leaders" are telling us it's because there is a lag in reporting....AGAIN.

You have the right to avoid all the parks if you want. Please feel free to wait to what you consider safe. I already consider it safe.
Doesn't make it safe, one person should not die or get sick from it. We have NO idea deal how bad it is to get COVID for some yet, it could lead to life long problems...but you need to ride a coaster that you've been on 200 times because your bored.

Priorities, your no scientist or expert on the field so its great if you believe its worth it but others can't say no and must go into work if they open before its safe

I think we've made our points here. This is the Magic Mountain thread, so let's take any further COVID-specific talk to the relevant areas.

I think we've made our points here. This is the Magic Mountain thread, so let's take any further COVID-specific talk to the relevant areas.

Agreed. But some people here and on other boards cannot stop turning every thread into COVID-19 unfortunately. I mean God forbid you want to go out and have fun again. It just makes some people so mad. But agreed, let’s get back on topic.

Last edited:
I love Joker...but man did I want an Aquaman Water Rollercoaster.

How extreme is the Joker ride suppose to be?

In a weird Entourage alternative world.

I don't know if I'm just turning into a grumpy old man but are kids misbehaving more, getting more annoying and stupid.

In a weird Entourage alternative world.

I don't know if I'm just turning into a grumpy old man but are kids misbehaving more, getting more annoying and stupid.
Part of it is you can get famous for being stupid (logan Paul) and part of it is the internet where you just get to see a lot more stupid or evil people