Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 153 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In non-ride vehicle related news, I was just in JP playground, they have shortened the extended queue rope netting up to meet the top of the stone walls that separate queue from ride path. And something I hadn't really realized before, the wall appears to be at least 6 feet tall in most sections. Also they are installing a themed warning sign next to Kong head entrance. Thrilling news, you're welcome.
I have no clue why but I desperately want to see that warning sign. Do you have any pictures?

Reactions: Mike S and Scott W.
Something like this?

7Pb4IgN.png

Netherlands means low country. Originally that area was basically marshland and later a lot of land reclaimed from the sea. But Anihilnation is from Belgium, not the Netherlands (Holland). Belgium is primarily Flemish & Walloons peoples.

Reactions: Mike S and Fatality
Not to be nit-picky, but I kinda would have liked to see the wait time on the warning sign. I hope wherever they're putting it now isn't awkward or an eye-soar.

Netherlands means low country. Originally that area was basically marshland and later a lot of land reclaimed from the sea. But Anihilnation is from Belgium, not the Netherlands (Holland). Belgium is primarily Flemish & Walloons peoples.

I was replying to the word Flemish, and that includes the Nederlands although the language is apparently spoken more in northern Belgium today. Kick me when I'm down... :(

Reactions: Mike S and Mad Dog