Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 351 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i think an issue the queue line is gonna have is a big flow of parents with scared kids trying to leave the queue while more people are trying to enter the queue

Is this a new picture? I really like it either way.

CixNdoUWEAAPcmh.jpg:large
B, e, a, utiful.

I feel like you deserve to stand in a line for 45 min and not go on a ride if your not smart enough to know that it will be too scary for your child. Or you could just tell the kid to suck it up and force them on it kicking and screaming I have actually seen parents do this as well. It makes for a great ride experience for the other riders.

Reading this thread after being away so long, it's crazy how many emotional up and down postings there's been in the past two weeks. One day its all excitement & happiness. The next day is utter despair. That spectrum of feelings goes on from day to day. This could be a great psychological study. It's really interesting reading when you do a ton of pages in one clip. :) :( :mad: :drool: :lol: :faint: :thumbsdown: :thumbsup:

Reading this thread after being away so long, it's crazy how many emotional up and down postings there's been in the past two weeks. One day its all excitement & happiness. The next day is utter despair. That spectrum of feelings goes on from day to day. This could be a great psychological study. It's really interesting reading when you do a ton of pages in one clip. :) :( :mad: :drool: :lol: :faint: :thumbsdown: :thumbsup:
The Kong effect

The only way I could see this happening is a death or crash of the economy and visitors to UOR. Otherwise, this park ain't the MK.

On another note, doesn't the queue look very dark! Almost darker than Mummy where I always tripped on the stairs... :saywhat:
Yeah, it looks about as dark as Dragon Challenge's queue line. Maybe even darker then that....