Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 353 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't think the ride should be toned down and I am fine with a scary line *IF* they have figured out a way for child swap to work so the child doesn't have to go thru the line. Because right now the only way to utilize child swap is everyone waits in the same line until you get to the front of the line and then you split off. If they thought about this then I agree the parents should know better. But if they haven't they are in for a lot of guests complaining. The get into line like any other ride and then scare actors are popping out scaring their kids even though the kid was not going on the ride to begin with.

Reactions: MrRoamer and Mike S
I'm in Dallas for work and I've seen a few Universal Orlando commercials, all showing Kong.

The people with me were asking about the ride. Surprised me a bit. Universal must have done a pretty good job marketing this thing already if average people who aren't normal theme park goers were interested and talked about future trips.

Here's hoping softs are very soon...

Reactions: Mad Dog and Mike S
I'm in Dallas for work and I've seen a few Universal Orlando commercials, all showing Kong.

The people with me were asking about the ride. Surprised me a bit. Universal must have done a pretty good job marketing this thing already if average people who aren't normal theme park goers were interested and talked about future trips.

Here's hoping softs are very soon...
Kong is a strong classic iconic character. I think many have underestimated his "Universal" appeal. This will drive attendance. Never any doubt in my mind. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Mike S and Ryno27