Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 354 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it'll do well. Kong isn't the hottest IP in the world but it's a brand new ride!!! That and when the news gets out about how awesome it is, I'm sure it'll get some mainstream attention. If not, hulk will certainly do the trick

Reactions: Mike S and Ryno27
when it comes to new rides the first years attendance is mostly increased by locals.Its busier but still not bad its the second year where everyone else starts coming.So enjoy kong this year but next year with the frozen ride and Kong and avatar the parks will prob be busy all year.

when it comes to new rides the first years attendance is mostly increased by locals.Its busier but still not bad its the second year where everyone else starts coming.So enjoy kong this year but next year with the frozen ride and Kong and avatar the parks will prob be busy all year.
frozen opens up this year though

Looks like universal may tweet whenever softs are happening

They may tweet that they're going to do that but I doubt it will ever happen. They will tweet the grand opening date and that is it. Softs are just too unpredictable to be advertising on the internet. It might open for 2 hours and then close the rest of the day during softs.

They may tweet that they're going to do that but I doubt it will ever happen. They will tweet the grand opening date and that is it. Softs are just too unpredictable to be advertising on the internet. It might open for 2 hours and then close the rest of the day during softs.
Agreed.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Yes. That's a big part of why once I found out softs were doubtful during my vacation, I was actually a bit relieved. I was able to enjoy everything else without trying to be at Kong when it opened for a few hours. It took all the pressure off. Now I can really enjoy it when I go back in the Fall.....Heh, this is another sign of how strong Teebin's info has been. He was one of the few insiders warning that Gringotts' soft openings were precarious due to technical problems. And he's also been on that cautious side with Kong, due to various reasons & issues....As I always say. "In Teebin I Trust". :thumbsup:

Tried brightening the picture a little more....
fpL55GC.jpg