Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 393 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ahhhh, 16 should be able to handle it then. Was expecting much younger.

Ohh no, this is their sweet 16 trip.
I have known this girl since both girls were 4. She has always been more cautious person. My daughter went on Tower of Terror at 3, her friend was afraid of carebears at 7.

Reactions: Joel and USO92
I think it might be the brand name of the hot dog?
Yes it is a popular high end hot dog brand. I think from Chicago and they use it to make a Chicago Dog if I am not mistaken.

Wild, sometimes I ask the goofiest stuff only to find a reasonable explanation. Never heard of the brand. Thanks.
hotdogloverspack-400.jpg

Reactions: Cole and Ryno27
Quick question for everyone, if a ride has media previews on the June 22- 24th would the rule rather than exception be that it opens the day after this run? Was Gringotts the exception to this? I remember Transformers, Minions, Simpsons and even Mummy had media days and opened right after. If so this would give a pretty clear indication that Kong would be open June 25th right? Or have people on the inside heard otherwise and all bets are off now?

Reactions: Mike S
Universal's park map on their website still does not show ROK. When do they usually update the map?

Universal's park map on their website still does not show ROK. When do they usually update the map?
Whenever they feel like it. It seems completely different with each attraction they build. Some will show up weeks in advance saying "coming this Summer" or something and other won't show until well into soft opens (or later even). I believe they print them weekly so it could be added whenever they know it's ready.

I know SeaWorld has had Mako on the maps for months now, with the term "Surfacing this Summer", but they print theirs in bulk ahead of time, and then add showtimes/park hours later in a simple black printing the week of.

Reactions: Ryno27
It's already been a long summer...and summer hasn't even officially started yet!

Knowing this ride was supposed to soft open over a month ago has really made this wait a tough one. I'm really sad too because my season pass expires in one week and I was really hoping to ride this before then.

This delay is all just a plan by Universal to get you to renew your annual pass:D

It's already been a long summer...and summer hasn't even officially started yet!

Knowing this ride was supposed to soft open over a month ago has really made this wait a tough one. I'm really sad too because my season pass expires in one week and I was really hoping to ride this before then.
I know your pain. Mine expires tomorrow.

Reactions: Cheezbat