Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 524 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wild, why would HE break down?
HE went down a few times when I was there. Once the doors refused the close so we couldn't dispatch. We also had one time when we had to stop (someone lost a hat in the track) and when we tried to cycle back up the ride simply refused to restart. We've also had audio and/or video go out in an entire train. So it could be any number of reasons.

Reactions: Mike S and JoeCamel
one ride down, in line with 90 on wait clock but if it stays up it is half that..... oops just had brief delay warning and they had trouble opening the doors to exit end of my ride

Reactions: Mike S
WHAT??? Was this due to the respectful cancel that we heard about? How are we supposed to understand all of these parks in these times? I am bouncing off the walls.
No media preview days this early will prove to be fortuitous. It's not quite ready for prime time, so a few weeks extra will be helpful to get the kinks out. The attraction, thus far, according to the vast majority of reviews, is really good when everything, including the outside approach, is working right. There's really only been a few negative or lukewarm reviews on the two OU Kong threads.

Reactions: Ryno27 and Mike S