Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 611 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There were a couple of really brief delays in operation while I was in line, otherwise everything went flawlessly for my many rides this week.
Yeah, same with my two weeks. I would think reports of continual breakdowns and technical problems are complete exaggerations. Probably just typical hardcore Disney trolls making stuff up on Disney oriented sites. I think it's a case of big Kong envy. :lol: It's certainly running smoother than Gringotts was at this stage of it's existence. And the vast majority of reviews on the OU Kong review thread are very good.

Are there still scareactors in the queue? When I walked through I didn't encounter a single one
There was always one when I went through the queue, but the interaction is limited, so there's just a small probability that you will see it. But, I was always able to tell from the tourist screams emanating from a boo hole area that they were there among the living. I saw a full face once. Arms coming out of the boo hole a couple of times.

Reactions: Joel and Mike S
There was always one when I went through the queue, but the interaction is limited, so there's just a small probability that you will see it. But, I was always able to tell from the tourist screams emanating from a boo hole area that they were there among the living. I saw a full face once. Arms coming out of the boo hole a couple of times.

Also since its a line and not a HHN maze, people move through pretty slowly so they need to space out their scares even more so as not to be outed before they can scare the next set of people.

Reactions: Mad Dog
The line was only 15 minutes at 9:45. The truck motion was not working and Kong froze half way through his motions. We were offered rerides. A few minutes after getting in the reride line they shut down the ride and gave us gold passes.

Seems like if you call it a gold pass it should at least be printed on yellow paper.:)

Reactions: Mike S
The line was only 15 minutes at 9:45. The truck motion was not working and Kong froze half way through his motions. We were offered rerides. A few minutes after getting in the reride line they shut down the ride and gave us gold passes.

Seems like if you call it a gold pass it should at least be printed on yellow paper.:)
Ironically when I worked at Disaster! it was (the white ones gave non-express holders one express pass; the gold gave existing express pass holders access to Harry Potter rides as an express)