Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't have a problem with reposting the pictures over there as long as they point back here. I lurk around a little there but am not registered. I assumed the last bunch were attributed just to OU because not all the pictures were mine.

On either side of the Kong head arch? If so, then yes. Those were a relatively late decision and got a green-light after the argument for why they deserved to and should be there. Can any of you guess what the argument for this was?

Due to the concept art they have been there from the announcement or are there more torches to be found on the entrance-head-gate?
Skull-Island-Reign-of-Kong-Entrance_LR_ADJ-cropped.jpg

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Guys it isn't me posting over on Magic. I believe I am Hockeyman55 over there also and its been months since I last posted anything there. The only pictures I believe I have ever posted have been ones I have taken like I post in the photo of the day thread here, never any update or construction pictures that I can assure you

Last edited:
Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
Pretty sure the MikeS you speak of is @Hockeyman55. I'm sure he means well by posting them there

My wife has an account over there that I probably use more than her (not that I spend much time there) anyway, I always thought it was @JungleSkip , but that is based solely on the avatar used.

I saw some pics I had posted here over there. Didn't bother me any as I really do not take my photography all that serious.

I will say that he did mention my user name here and more importantly he stated that it was posted on Orlando United.

Guys it isn't me posting over on Magic. I believe I am Hockeyman55 over there also and its been months since I last posted anything there. The only pictures I believe I have ever posted have been ones I have taken like I post in the photo of the day thread here, never any update or construction pictures that I can assure you
I'm pretty sure he has an account here though. If not, he lurks a lot because he talks about OU a lot there.

I wasn't referencing to you, fwiw.

Bonus picture!

That mural is going to be huge on that side. I imagine something a little different where the jagged rock facade becomes a straight horizontal line. You can also see the bamboo sticking up over the fence and if you're really sharp-eyed where the torch is sticking out of the side of Kong's head (hint, it's behind the scaffold).

My wife has an account over there that I probably use more than her (not that I spend much time there) anyway, I always thought it was @JungleSkip , but that is based solely on the avatar used.

I saw some pics I had posted here over there. Didn't bother me any as I really do not take my photography all that serious.

I will say that he did mention my user name here and more importantly he stated that it was posted on Orlando United.

Sean isn't on WDWM anymore. He was Skip on there too.

Reactions: Frank Drackman

Thanks! Sorry @JungleSkip , I didn't mean anything by my post, I just recall seeing Mario and I made a bad assumption. I will say that the Magic site helped me find my way here and for that I am grateful so I personally am not offended when this site gets mentioned over there, but that is just my personal opinion.

Do we know what the origin of this attraction was? Was it merely a whim of an enhanced version of 360 for Orlando, and that 360 was merely a reaction to the "convenient" fire in Hollywood? (how many times has that backlot burned down?)

Actually, that wasn't my name there, but yea, would not be me posting there.

Do we know what the origin of this attraction was? Was it merely a whim of an enhanced version of 360 for Orlando, and that 360 was merely a reaction to the "convenient" fire in Hollywood? (how many times has that backlot burned down?)

I heard it was one of those blue sky ideas someone in Creative came up with that just blew management away. Not sure how legit that is.

Walked by it yesterday! Nothing substantially different from the last pictures posted here. They were working away and I saw a couple of people working on the murals.

I will be revealing a little later today what the budgeted price-tag for this attraction is. Stay tuned to OU!

Love the word BUDGETED... Its like a guideline lol.. In all seriousness though I'm excited to see how much they accomplish with a budget that is surely what many are not expecting.

Reactions: Hockeyman55