Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 143 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looking at the extended queue for this ride concerns me a bit. I'm not sure if it's long enough to accommodate all the guests that will ride it near opening/busy days. I would really hate the line to go outside the entrance... Magic Kingdom has the same problem with 7DMT.

Don't worry. Inside is a confusing nightmare of switchbacks in multiple rooms. I predict that many will become very disoriented inside the building. People working on it have told me they became somewhat lost inside, and that was without the queues and ropes. Grand opening may have people lining the walkway out of JP and around the corner backstage in toon lagoon, but that won't last for long.

We have fire...

This being my first time seeing that tweet today..

post-24030-Mark-Wahlberg-confused-gif-Img-Bi1v.gif

Just as I thought I couldn't be more excited for this attraction..that pops up.

Can't wait to see the endgame!

That skanky small tree near the end appears to be either a Papaya or Queensland umbrella tree (popular house and mall plant and somewhat common in JP). The leaves are completely different, but I cannot see them clearly enough in the video. (now watch it turn out to be a Kenyan Prancing Monkey bush (just made that up) or something like that.) :)

As I've said; I have to think that we won't be long due to see a possible shortening of construction walls soon, so it pushes more to the Ride Entrance.

It looks impressive, as I can't wait to see the finished product.

I could even see them replacing the walls with barricades soon.

So do you all think that the current path that guests take when they walk past the Skull Island construction will end up being themed as well to fit the land. After looking at the concept art for Skull Island it seems that the ground will be paved to look like some sort of ancient stone pattern of some sort.I would be suprised if they left the pathway where guests walk now paved the way it is currently to fit Jurassic park. Also is the vegitation on the side of the guest pathway opposite to the side with the construction walls going to receive any theming to fit Skull Island such as small rock formations or some spikes with skulls? I can't help but wondero_O

Reactions: Ryno27
My guess is that they'd only close it down with lightening or extremely heavy rain in the vicinity, so that wouldn't happen too often. But, the reveal of going from indoors to outdoors and back indoors sounds so enticing I would hate to miss that experience. If it was me, I'd make sure I stayed for another ride if it was shut down by weather.

Reactions: Ryno27
So do you all think that the current path that guests take when they walk past the Skull Island construction will end up being themed as well to fit the land. After looking at the concept art for Skull Island it seems that the ground will be paved to look like some sort of ancient stone pattern of some sort.I would be suprised if they left the pathway where guests walk now paved the way it is currently to fit Jurassic park. Also is the vegitation on the side of the guest pathway opposite to the side with the construction walls going to receive any theming to fit Skull Island such as small rock formations or some spikes with skulls? I can't help but wondero_O
Why do you copy and paste the same thing over and over? I swear this is like the 5th time I'm reading this.

Reactions: IzzyB