Soarin' Around the World | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Soarin' Around the World

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If this gets rid of the stupid, idiotic, fact that people's legs are in your sightline, then this if genius. I hate this ride so much because of that! :lmao: :cheers:

View attachment 21427

Hey! It's part of its charm.. :lmao: Do any of the rip-offs fix this problem? I know they've built some Flyover attractions in Vegas, Seattle, etc but never done one.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Soarin' 2.0 just needs to be a straight up new ride film. Soarin' Over California never had any business whatsoever to be ported over to EPCOT. Just like Soarin Around The World had no business being at DCA.

What I'd love to see is each World Showcase country be featured in the Soarin ride film. That just always seemed like a missed opportunity.

If they don't want to use the existing country Pavilions, then have it feature different countries not found in World Showcase.

Or be really lazy & just "Soar over Disney Parks Around the World" (with glimpses of DCL)

Soarin' 2.0 just needs to be a straight up new ride film. Soarin' Over California never had any business whatsoever to be ported over to EPCOT. Just like Soarin Around The World had no business being at DCA.

What I'd love to see is each World Showcase country be featured in the Soarin ride film. That just always seemed like a missed opportunity.

If they don't want to use the existing country Pavilions, then have it feature different countries not found in World Showcase.

Or be really lazy & just "Soar over Disney Parks Around the World" (with glimpses of DCL)
Soar over Disney Parks Around the World....I think you have a winner there....Great idea.

• Haha
Reactions: Wesker69
Honestly, while I meant it as a joke, I realized it wouldn't be the worst concept. Especially with how diverse Paris, Hong Kong, Shanghai & DisneySea are...

it just leaves Tokyo's castle as being the only problem child now that Hong Kong fixed theirs to be different from Disneyland.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Honestly, while I meant it as a joke, I realized it wouldn't be the worst concept. Especially with how diverse Paris, Hong Kong, Shanghai & DisneySea are...

it just leaves Tokyo's castle as being the only problem child now that Hong Kong fixed theirs to be different from Disneyland.
Yes, I thought you were joking, but I liked the idea so much that I wanted to give it some attention and highlight. It's a film I'd love to see. Just so they don't do wavy crooked CGI castles like some of the monuments in the present Soarin show. ;)