Sonic The Hedgehog 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Sonic The Hedgehog 3

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Release date announced for December 20, 2024. I'm honestly surprised this date was still available as I thought Spider-Man: Beyond The Spider-Verse (third film) had this date, but it currently is slated for March 2024.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I hope the film can work without Jim Carry

The next villain will be cool no doubt but Carry to me what was made this films go from either meh or just good to great

Sonic 3’s logo has been revealed, and alongside that; Jim Carey has now been officially confirmed to return as the devilish Dr. Eggman!!

Additionally, a bigger note of rumors: Hayden Christensen is going to be the voice of Shadow The Hedgehog.

Sonic 3’s logo has been revealed, and alongside that; Jim Carey has now been officially confirmed to return as the devilish Dr. Eggman!!

Additionally, a bigger note of rumors: Hayden Christensen is going to be the voice of Shadow The Hedgehog.

I hope that voice actor works out....was hoping for John Wick

JIM CARREY is back then this could be the best one yet....the first film is fine and the second film is close to as perfect of a Sonic film as we could get....but it did have some random side stuff that didn't need to be there and hopefully if they just focus on Sonic and Friends this is peak video game fun kinda movie

I'm glad Jim Carrey is back because replacing him would've been hard but that logo is ass

Reactions: Jerroddragon