Space 220 | Inside Universal Forums
  • As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to impact everywhere, we understand our users will have a lot of questions about how it affects the theme parks. We are entering unprecedented waters, and honestly, the answer is either "yea, probably", or "Too early to tell". We just don't know specifics until the theme parks give us an answer. At this time, we're asking to please leave the COVID talk to the appropriate COVID threads, and if something officially and specifically is impacted by a closure, then we can discuss it further in the respective threads. Thank you!

Space 220

GadgetGuru

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2011
Seattle, WA
Do we have any idea how big this restaurant will be? It feels like Epcot should be reaching peak restaurant with how much dining construction is going on.

darkridelover

Premium Member
May 5, 2012
That seems really big assuming the average table size is 4
The capacity for the restaurant in Mexico is 250 seats. And that's a pretty small restaurant.

Also, thinking about this project, does Epcot really need another restaurant? It seems, that's all there is to do at Epcot.

Reactions: therock

Alicia

Premium Member
Jul 17, 2014
Orlando
The capacity for the restaurant in Mexico is 250 seats. And that's a pretty small restaurant.

Also, thinking about this project, does Epcot really need another restaurant? It seems, that's all there is to do at Epcot.
They’re expecting Future World East to be busier with Guardians and Play Pavilion on the way. I would also expect the small counter service inside WoL to reopen for healthy kids stuff when the Play Pavilion opens. That’s just a guess though.

GadgetGuru

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2011
Seattle, WA

The restaurant inside the Pyramid? There’s no way the capacity is 250. It’s tiny if I remember right.

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
It is tiny, but few years back they squeezed in like 40% more tables. Absolutely no walking space between the seats now, but they make more money.
Yes. I've eaten there. It's super squeezed in like the restaurant in France. If you move your elbow, you might hit a person at the next table, or one of the wait staff trying to squeeze between tables....If you're not careful, you might end up eating food off another's groups table. It's really really dark too. :lol:

Reactions: Alicia

Scott W.

Premium Member
Feb 26, 2014
Glasgow
I like the design even though I couldn't help but notice the can design like @Alicia mentioned.

I'm assuming that this is a scanned image and not a straight digital copy? The colour is mottled, offset around the edges and the text isn't straight.

Twilight Zone episode ...."How to Serve Man"..................an alien cookbook ;)
:lol: