Spiderman Technical Problems - Anyone had 'em before? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Spiderman Technical Problems - Anyone had 'em before?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One time I was riding Spiderman, and a lightning bolt hit the attraction's building or something (at least we heard this, but you can never be sure with rumors spreading around) and all the screens went out for the attraction, but the ride was still going. it was honestly surreal

Reactions: tankart150
One time during the first finale scene, the scene played out on screen without the vehicle having any motion. When the scene ended, the vehicle had to go through its motions before moving to the next screen. It was pretty awesome to experience :lol:

Not IoA, but I was at USJ last week and had my first ever mess up on Spider-Man. Vehicle stopped during the spin transition from the first villain section to the Hydro-Man section (right after the Statue of Liberty head), but audio from Hydro-Man section continued to play. After maybe 30 seconds of being stopped we proceeded to the Hydro-Man screen which was frozen in a single frame with Spider-Man hanging on the ceiling (I’m guessing this is the first frame of that sequence). We stopped in front of the screen for a few seconds with no audio or effects and then proceeded onto the rest of the ride as normal.

Not on Spider-Man, but on transformers awhile ago there was a medium sized black square on some of the screens and it gave me a headache. Wasn’t something wrong with my 3D glasses because my brother saw it too.

Reactions: tankart150
I went to the Spider-Man ride in Orlando two years ago and the ride was once broken down right after Hobgoblin threw the fireball at us. It stopped for a pretty while and we have a Universal team member announcing that the ride would continue shortly. It lasted for like 10 minutes before the ride resumed. Weird experience.