Springfield Expansion | Page 117 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You could have bought a $25 fan and then used the rest on a new lens :pound:

Did I mention I got it brand new for 50 bucks? Yes entirely to much for a fan still but at that price I couldn't pass it up. I also own a Dyson Ball vacuum and that was another reason I couldn't help myself. There products are top of the line.

I'm still REALLY curious as to what Duff Gardens will look like. Everything else is pretty obvious especially with Moe's and Krusty Burger's facades close to completion.

lol, so some guy came up to a TM tonight and started interrogating him about Moe's and Krusty Burger. The guy seemed to have had a few too many drinks, but it was hilarious. :lol:

lol, so some guy came up to a TM tonight and started interrogating him about Moe's and Krusty Burger. The guy seemed to have had a few too many drinks, but it was hilarious. :lol:

To be fair, it's too obvious right now for people to not pick up on what's going on.

But that's not right, those front line team members can't say anything but a lot of them want to. Guy was just trying to get somebody fired from the sound of it.

To be fair, it's too obvious right now for people to not pick up on what's going on.

But that's not right, those front line team members can't say anything but a lot of them want to. Guy was just trying to get somebody fired from the sound of it.

You'd be surprised how many team members aren't as aware as you would think. There's a chunk of team members that really only know IFFF is closed, some because they're more focused on potter, some more focused on transformers and some don't care at all (they'll find out when it's announced). Some know it's obviously going to Simpsons but have no idea what or when or how fast.

The man reason for all of that is most team members don't come to the park recreiationaly often, and their walk to their venues don't take this past this work at all.

From @OrlandoInformer

Itsy bitsy peek inside Moe's Tavern (don't get excited)

i9CdSC934zzJA.jpg

Looks a bit smaller now that it's all closed in...

Thanks for the heads-ups, BJCool! :thumbs:

OrlandoInformer, if you're among us :look: THANKS! And do you have any more? :thumbs:

You'd be surprised how many team members aren't as aware as you would think. There's a chunk of team members that really only know IFFF is closed, some because they're more focused on potter, some more focused on transformers and some don't care at all (they'll find out when it's announced). Some know it's obviously going to Simpsons but have no idea what or when or how fast.

The man reason for all of that is most team members don't come to the park recreiationaly often, and their walk to their venues don't take this past this work at all.

This! There are numerous team members that have spoken with me that haven't a clue what's going on. Even employees that overlook the construction area look at me in wonder when we discuss things.

All that work for queue space :lol: Have to fit Kang and Kodos in some how.

From AmusementPics.....

The faux bricks have received a coat of primer.

ixz9lXUiqbD9x.jpg

Walls have moved back to reveal the Sledge Homer game.

iMQPc6yr0KZH0.jpg

iMCtW8zPdKx1s.jpg

Spinner construction from across the lagoon.

ibt2jvGVoNuu8u.jpg

i89RDx7T42I3d.jpg

Last edited:
Just an FYI the area around Sledge Homer is not complete but the area itself is ok to open as finishing work won't be until May.