Springfield Expansion | Page 115 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I believe we now know what the following steel column is for.

Small update:

_MG_9169_zps6c63b065.jpg

Sledge Homer

From @attractions

BF6ZBvtCEAA-zUr.jpg

Can anyone confirm this?

Just like the pool table ... would you really want to wait in a long line and play in a really crowded space?

^Also, in those recent pictures, was the "Sledge Homer" always there or is that new? Either way, I love the pun.

No but I still wouldn't mind if they had something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

God... this thing is ugly. It looks just the tv show. Ugly, cheap, ugly.

not really but ok..

It's not that bad. No worse than the big grey box they just put up.
May I remind you how much you have constantly hated on that big grey box though? :lol:

And for the record, i'm not too fond of it either. I just think it's overkill and as Teeb said, it looks tacky (I know the Krustyland area sort of is made to look that way in some respects, but still).

JungleSkip is very, very critical of thematic elements. That's a good thing though, it's nice to have a dissenting opinion on these forums when most people love it.

Frankly, I don't see a problem with the game's tower. Hopefully it'll fit in fine.

JungleSkip is very, very critical of thematic elements. That's a good thing though, it's nice to have a dissenting opinion on these forums when most people love it.

Frankly, I don't see a problem with the game's tower. Hopefully it'll fit in fine.
I didn't say him being critical was a bad thing. I actual think it's good. But he criticizes the TF building all of the time, but at the same time says that this new Simpsons game isn't "that bad" or "no worse than the big grey box". Just thought it was funny seeing as how he's comparing it to how he feels about that "big grey box".

I didn't say him being critical was a bad thing. I actual think it's good. But he criticizes the TF building all of the time, but at the same time says that this new Simpsons game isn't "that bad" or "no worse than the big grey box". Just thought it was funny seeing as how he's comparing it to how he feels about that "big grey box".

It's because it's 1/1000th of the size of the big grey box, and honestly. doesn't ruin any sight-lines.

It's probably not ideal, but it's not terrible.

what exactly displeases you my knowledgeable friend?

Well, I am very biased in that I find the cartoon itself cheap and crude and shouldn't even insult the word, "animation". That said, to see it brought to life in glaring 3D jars my senses. I shan't say another word (at least not for another month). :smiley:

Well, I am very biased in that I find the cartoon itself cheap and crude and shouldn't even insult the word, "animation". That said, to see it brought to life in glaring 3D jars my senses. I shan't say another word (at least not for another month). :smiley:

Have you seen much of the show? the writing is clever and animation is pretty crisp. During the 90's and early 2000's, it was consistently hilarious because they had great writers.

Have you seen much of the show? the writing is clever and animation is pretty crisp. During the 90's and early 2000's, it was consistently hilarious because they had great writers.

Yea, other than the first few years when they were working on a shoestring budget, I wouldn't remotely call the animation crude. It's not better or worse than any other animation on prime time TV.

Simpsons is easily one of the best TV shows ever.

Asphalt! Wall moving back soon for Spring Break?

BF-aZCICAAIEcHV.jpg

Credit: OrlandoInformer

Thanks for posting the pic, Reel! :thumbs: I agree, that's more than likely the intention. There's good enough room there to walk through right now, but with the crowds that should be coming for the height of Spring Break, it would be better to open up that bottleneck right there :thumbs:

Thanks OrlandoInformer, and BJCool! :thumbs:

Notice they are also modifying the shoreline where Kang and Kodos will be! Hope this continues all along the Springfield shoreline!! Oh, and they've painted the railing blue.