Springfield Expansion | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
LOL!

Yes, I am. I know I can't get an actual Duffs beer (business doesnt exist)

But I honestly don't know about Moes....

Ummm.... You should read back just a couple pages and I think you will see some pictures that will answer your question.

No seriously, yes, they are planning that and yes, you will be able to get a Duff beer.

Ummm.... You should read back just a couple pages and I think you will see some pictures that will answer your question.

No seriously, yes, they are planning that and yes, you will be able to get a Duff beer.

Beautiful, and as a message board veteran, I am ashamed I didnt look a few pages back before posting *slaps wrist*

Beautiful, and as a message board veteran, I am ashamed I didnt look a few pages back before posting *slaps wrist*

LOL No problem. I think it was funny for all of us, because every update of pictures shows Moe's Tavern. So it is one of the most talked about/shown topics in this thread.

LOL No problem. I think it was funny for all of us, because every update of pictures shows Moe's Tavern. So it is one of the most talked about/shown topics in this thread.

haha, understood. I am the newb that walks up to a group of people laughing, and I burst out laughing too without knowing the joke.

Moe's will be rather authentic on the inside as well, all the way down to the pool table :thumbs:

Moe's will be rather authentic on the inside as well, all the way down to the pool table :thumbs:
I've been curious about this.
They can't possibly have a real pool table for use in there, correct?
So I wonder will it be under glass, or projection, or just a table and no balls...
And I also hope there will be a love tester machine (possibly with grampa's voice?)

I've been curious about this.
They can't possibly have a real pool table for use in there, correct?
So I wonder will it be under glass, or projection, or just a table and no balls...
And I also hope there will be a love tester machine (possibly with grampa's voice?)

Why can't they have a real pool table? :shrug: They could even rent it out for more profit :lol:

I don't know, it just seems like more trouble than its worth.
Only one pool table, errant cue balls, long pointy sticks, little kids with blue chalk...

I'm guessing everything will be mounted down like a couple of balls out on the table, the stain glass lamp up above, and maybe a few stick on a rack on the wall... This place will become very popular. No stick swinging I'm guessing. A ball could also hit someone during a power shot! :lol: