Springfield Expansion | Page 152 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My thoughts on the Androids window are it could be a large HDTV display with some next gen animation showing the shops interior. :thumbs: that would be fine with me. :lol: Think of the golden snitch effect in Hogsmeade but on a grander scale.

I would love Comic Book Guy walking back and forth and staring at us all condescending like..could make for a cool meet and greet too!

My thoughts on the Androids window are it could be a large HDTV display with some next gen animation showing the shops interior. :thumbs: that would be fine with me. :lol: Think of the golden snitch effect in Hogsmeade but on a grander scale.
If not that, they may still have a window with 3-D cut outs or something, that is placed on the front wall...meaning, there doesn't have to actually be a window cutout

The Android's Dungeon has been painted green, and Nassal workers on the roof of the restaurant formerly known as Kentucky Fried Panda

BJL0ma_CAAAPSAF.jpg

BJL2cTYCEAAUR5H.jpg

Pics from @OrlandoInformer

Last edited:

That's what I thought of....kinda like the que in the Simpsons Ride

Sorry I didn't get a picture, but the former KFP site has weathered wood themeing done just under the roofline. You can just see a corner of it.

Sorry for the dark pictures but it's night time and raining.

Working hard in the rain.
null-1.jpg

Androids is green.
null.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics guys! :thumbs: If there's weathered wood then I'd say more confirmation on the Cletus rumor. I hope they extend the Androids roof line like they did Moe's. It looks awkward with just a chunk of the topmost part on the side.

Come to think of it, maybe they will make use of whatever cutting edge display technology they are using in the Hogwarts Express. Now that would be amooooooozing!

Universal Orlando Resort posted on facebook last night that they would announce the opening date for Transformers today. Hopefully they will say something about Springfield like HTF suggested.

Universal Orlando Resort posted on facebook last night that they would announce the opening date for Transformers today. Hopefully they will say something about Springfield like HTF suggested.
With amount of effort they are putting into Springfield and the amount of recognition, worldwide, that the brand has, I can't imagine they wouldn't give the land it's own announcement. I mean, this expansion is pretty big, not just a new coat of paint.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts