Springfield Expansion | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd be okay with all of that, but a ferris wheel is going to be an odd fit over there. A Mickey's Fun Wheel sized ride could fit over by the water where the temporary stands are now, but the question is where do they put the queue.

Pre-Rockit, I would have been upset about the Ferris Wheel. The skyline can't really be ruined anymore so I think it would add an interesting look to the Simpsons area.

Pre-Rockit, I would have been upset about the Ferris Wheel. The skyline can't really be ruined anymore so I think it would add an interesting look to the Simpsons area.

To be honest, I've never understood the skyline complaints in USF. There's very little Skyline to be talked about there, even pre-Rockit.

To be honest, I've never understood the skyline complaints in USF. There's very little Skyline to be talked about there, even pre-Rockit.

That's exactly the point...There wasn't really a skyline and by adding Rockit, it created something that didn't belong.

I just don't buy the Ferris Wheel rumor. I get that you're supposed to be in Krustyland...but even when I think of tacky amusement parks small flat rides come to mind. Not a big Ferris Wheel. Idk. It's possible. I'd just be really surprised. Just doesn't feel like something they'd actually do.

I just don't buy the Ferris Wheel rumor. I get that you're supposed to be in Krustyland...but even when I think of tacky amusement parks small flat rides come to mind. Not a big Ferris Wheel. Idk. It's possible. I'd just be really surprised. Just doesn't feel like something they'd actually do.

Well, this does come from the guy who up until very recently was still crowing about a Whomping Willow spinner for WWoHP2.

A Ferris Wheel? I'd rather have a cheap flat ride than a big Ferris Wheel.

Over by IFF? There's nothing else there.

If they can build a Ferris wheel that's small enough to be hidden from outside the park, and theme the surrounding area a Simpsons themed boardwalk, then I can dig it. Still I just don't see why they need a Ferris wheel. Can't they just make that area nicer to look at with maybe some streetmosphere?