Springfield Expansion | Page 177 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What the concept art doesn't show is live effects that are hidden among the land. I'm really glad to see everyone is happy with the land. I guess everyone sees why i was so excited huh. What you see here is what your getting. Their isnt a dragon to debate about here. This is going to be a huge hit with guests and we should see this roll out to Hollywood by 2015 if numbers in guest spending go up. And they will, there is just so much packed into this little land to drain your wallet it's ridiculous.

Yeah it has more attractions than a POE or Main Street USA and I'd still consider those "lands". It's definitely not a part of anything else and has its own themed environment. If Condor Flats was a land, then this is a land.

I completely forgot about Condor Flatts.

Grizzly Park (or whatever it's called) is the same way too. Only has one ride and the Challenge Trail. Doesn't mean it's not an awesome land.

What the concept art doesn't show is live effects that are hidden among the land. I'm really glad to see everyone is happy with the land. I guess everyone sees why i was so excited huh. What you see here is what your getting. Their isnt a dragon to debate about here. This is going to be a huge hit with guests and we should see this roll out to Hollywood by 2015 if numbers in guest spending go up. And they will, there is just so much packed into this little land to drain your wallet it's ridiculous.

So just like in the concept art, will we see Duffman and Chief Wiggum out and about? I didn't see Krusty or Sideshow Bob in the art.

I'm thinking Wiggum and Duffman will indeed be statues if the art is legit. Krusty and Bob will be the new meet and greets.

It looks like they will me meet and greet characters. In the middle of the "street", you can see the Simpson family posing with people. Same with Wiggum and Duffman.

It looks like they will me meet and greet characters. In the middle of the "street", you can see the Simpson family posing with people. Same with Wiggum and Duffman.

They're also drawn differently. And the press release clearly says the two new meet and greet characters will be Krusty and Sideshow Bob, not Duffman or Wiggum.

Yup! I think this is easily a land, especially all that will be packed in a small space.

HTF, can you comment on whether my guess is right and the cars on Kodos/Kang will spin as well as go up and down?

Actually I can't Skip, I have seen nothing that supports independent RV spinning but it doesn't mean it won't do it. If I were to go with my gut I would say 90% chance they do not spin.

Also does anyone have a link to the hi res concept art?

Actually I can't Skip, I have seen nothing that supports independent RV spinning but it doesn't mean it won't do it. If I were to go with my gut I would say 90% chance they do not spin.

Also does anyone have a link to the hi res concept art?

http://t.co/YmF9cAKvmf

I'd be surprised if they didn't spin, to be honest. The name is awfully extreme for a simple spinner.:lol:

And in the concept art, on the pink and purple pods that are closest to us, the people are clearly facing different ways.

Nice but I hope they add another restaurant other than Cletus and give Hollywood something exclusive.

As someone who wasn't initially very excited about the idea of this expansion, I gotta say, I am totally amped now.

Amazing concept art. STOKED about the exclusive Duff beer. Duff Gardens looks like it's going to be a wonderful place to kick back and enjoy a drink and take in Cinespec.

What I really like is the land has appeal to both children and adults. You have the adults that grew up with the Simpsons, and you throw in two bars and you have a success amongst adults, and children will love seeing the characters come to life as well as the spinner.

Well done, Uni.

And well done, HTF... right on the money. Like always.