Springfield Expansion | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^Dang. Walls line all the way over to the midway games? Do they also go around all of IFFF yet?

Last edited:
You're asking the wrong person, to be honest. I know very little about the day to day operations of the park. But I'm not exactly sure what the gate would be used for, anyway. There's very little around that area where one is necessary. The question I have is how they're going to wrap around the exit on the left side without affecting the queue.

Or this is just for the expanded store.

The wall that's up by The Simpson's Ride/Kwik-E-Mart is for an extension of the Simpson's Ride's queue to make up for the queue they lost when the games were added... the queue extension is also going to force them to reroute that side of the ride's exit path.

Expect walls to start going up on the lagoon side too, behind/near the hot dog stand for construction of the new flat ride.

The wall that's up by The Simpson's Ride/Kwik-E-Mart is for an extension of the Simpson's Ride's queue to make up for the queue they lost when the games were added... the queue extension is also going to force them to reroute that side of the ride's exit path.

Expect walls to start going up on the lagoon side too, behind/near the hot dog stand for construction of the new flat ride.

Honestly surprised. Admittedly I had not been back there yet since the changes but from what I saw at HHN and the more average wait times the ride does not need that much queue space. Not since opening(and even then not much) have I ever seen the carnival game themed area of the queue utilized.

Just got home and Creative was walking the area today with plans in hand... It has begun...

I don't think Universal would put up walls for expanding a queue, unless they're going all out on it.

Hm. Interesting. Seems weird though. I haven't seen the queue even need that space in years.

From today,

SIMP2.jpg

SIMP1.jpg

IMG_7809.jpg

IMG_7811.jpg

TEST1.jpg

IMG_7821.jpg

IMG_7847.jpg

IMG_7848.jpg

IMG_7889.jpg

IMG_7890.jpg