Springfield Expansion | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
People who obnoxiously correct others who call things "Harry Potter Land" or "The Giant Golf Ball" are worse than the people using the wrong names. Just saying.

Regarding Simpsons, I'm really excited for this project and cannot wait for its official announcement. I hope Universal does something similar to Transformer's announcement, but of course with the great Simpsons humor we all love.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
Correct, all you will is a small facelift to the bathroom exterior walls

Correct, all you will is a small facelift to the bathroom exterior walls

Does this mean that they will not refurbish the interior of the bathrooms, or will they update the look inside? I'm curious to know if they will give a more Simpsons-like theme inside as well (with more colors, etc.).

I think I am too interested in these restrooms, but it's because I hang out at Disney too much... :smiley:

Is it too much to ask for Next Gen bathrooms? I mean come on, it would make the bathroom breaks so much more interesting. Universal should really take a jump on this if they do spruce up these bathrooms :pound:

Way too much off topic shenanigans lately. The increased traffic is nice and welcome, but it has become tiresome to click on updated threads to read inane stuff common on other theme park sites.

Welcome to OU newbies, glad to have you. I'm just a cranky old member.

Back to topic, CANYONEROOOOOOOOOOO

Way too much off topic shenanigans lately. The increased traffic is nice and welcome, but it has become tiresome to click on updated threads to read inane stuff common on other theme park sites.

Welcome to OU newbies, glad to have you. I'm just a cranky old member.

Back to topic, CANYONEROOOOOOOOOOO

Agreed. I'm still relatively new but I get on to see if there's new info not arguments about Spaceship Earth.

EDIT: *Cough I just realized I was part of an off topic argument. ha..

Those markings on the ground in front of IFF, are those there bc their expanding the restaurant out or are they taking the IFF building completely down and rebuilding it from the ground up?

Last edited:
The red markings that I think your referring to are for the layout of the new facades for IFFF.