Springfield Expansion | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No the IFFF has that big ugly canopy thing that's sort of a round shape that wraps around the front. That will be torn down and the front of the IFFF will actually have Changs, Moes, Krustyburger, and KFP's building facades. They will be full blown building facades that resemble the ones from the show. Outside where all the seating was will be a new outdoor seating area, and this will also allow an adjustment to the midway. Does that answer your question? There will be no 2d props or stands of that nature.

No the IFFF has that big ugly canopy thing that's sort of a round shape that wraps around the front. That will be torn down and the front of the IFFF will actually have Changs, Moes, Krustyburger, and KFP's building facades. They will be full blown building facades that resemble the ones from the show. Outside where all the seating was will be a new outdoor seating area, and this will also allow an adjustment to the midway. Does that answer your question? There will be no 2d props or stands of that nature.

It does! Thank ya kindly!

Any way the pavement will be changed? I mean it would be dumb if they didn't but that pavement and those overhead lights are...awful looking mixed in with the facade for the Simpon's Ride

Since I haven't seen something about this said, will Universal move those big flags of other countries somewhere else in the Resort? The only reason they really made sense to be there was because it was the "International" Food and Film Festival.

Moe's is going to have to be busy enough to serve crowds. Think about it this way, you can get your Butterbeer, Pumpkin Juice and other Wizarding World drinks at a couple places in WWoHP. I imagine you'll be able to get Duff at the restaurant and at Moe's. Hate, any confirmation on other exclusive products, like Buzz, Flaming Moe's, etc?

Moe's is going to have to be busy enough to serve crowds. Think about it this way, you can get your Butterbeer, Pumpkin Juice and other Wizarding World drinks at a couple places in WWoHP. I imagine you'll be able to get Duff at the restaurant and at Moe's. Hate, any confirmation on other exclusive products, like Buzz, Flaming Moe's, etc?

....and Duff Gardens. :thumbs: :lol:

No confirmation on types of products other than Duff Beer. But I would imagine numerous unique options.

They already have Squishees for the non-alcoholic crowd. As for the "Flaming Moe", I also imagine that it will be a great cocktail.