Springfield Expansion | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I want to have a Donut inspired by Devil Flanders.

Butterbeer's point isn't to be alcoholic. It's alcohol is negligible to human consumption and doesn't affect people. The Flaming Moe was concocted by Homer/Moe because they had no beer. It's whole existence is based on getting drunk.:wave:

And Butterbeer was consumed at a pub as a story placeholder for beer. The characters got drunk. WHY THE HELL ARE WE DISCUSSING THIS?

Flaming Moe: Served alcoholica and non-alcoholic.

Come on, there's a HUGE difference between Butterbeer and a Flaming Moes. It's like comparing a beer with 2% alcohol to a mixed drink with high alcohol content. And forget thar, just the name itself is a dead give away. Butterbeer=Rootbeer ... Flaming Moes :blank:

- - - Updated - - -

PS: Thanks for the great pics, Bob! :thumbs:

I thought they were going to tear it all down (IFFF), but it appears they won't do a full demolish.
It amazes me to see what they have up their sleeve as far as space. I imagine this will be crowded as Simpsons is popular already and the Hot Dog stands, and Squishee carts that were themed after them in the area would Feature simpsons products and souvenirs (Which we would always run out of ). Now they will have a dedicated place to experience off of the real show. This is really going to do wonders, especially with the exit route being shifted towards where the Kwik E mart is now!

so are they just remodeling that building or are they eventually going to tear it down and rebuild?