Springfield Expansion | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I thought they were going to tear it down and do it from scratch so they could really get creative, doesn't look like it though . One of the insiders may know.:shrug:

Look at what Sea World is doing with reusing part of the old Penguin Encounter for Antarctic. Im sure what ever Universal has up their sleeve, even if they are reusing part of the building, im sure will turn out really good.

Look at what Sea World is doing with reusing part of the old Penguin Encounter for Antarctic. Im sure what ever Universal has up their sleeve, even if they are reusing part of the building, im sure will turn out really good.

I agree. I just thought they'd tear it down. They have done a GREAT job re-using buildings. Heck the Simpsons ride is a great example of that.

I agree. I just thought they'd tear it down. They have done a GREAT job re-using buildings. Heck the Simpsons ride is a great example of that.

Uhhhhh, I wouldn't use that one for that argument :lol:. Their hand really got forced in the overhaul due to the design of the building, and I wouldn't say the queue and general look of the building are better for it.

But Enchanted Oak to Broomsticks was pulled off wonderfully and in line with what's going on here.

From @OrlandoInformer

I'd say International Food & Film Festival is officially toast

iKI0DESX09sPY.jpg

A look at the waterfront work near The Simpsons. Not much is happening here...

iblpgl37zUiOqE.jpg

Does anyone think they are going to remove the name "World Expo" from the map? Technically MIB and FF are still in that area.

Nope, World Expo area will stay, just adding in a Springfield section now :thumbs:

The Simpsons Ride will become part of Springfield and World Expo will just be slightly altered with just Men IN Black, The Coke Alien set and the amphitheater.

Could of sworn this was just answered recently :shrug:

Could of sworn this was just answered recently :shrug:

Sometimes it gets to be a lot to flip through every page, especially if you just want some info on the go. If it's really that hard to type the response again, let someone else who's willing do it :) I can say that I definitely miss out on some things--you guys have such great info every day that it can be hard to keep up with!

Sometimes it gets to be a lot to flip through every page, especially if you just want some info on the go. If it's really that hard to type the response again, let someone else who's willing do it :) I can say that I definitely miss out on some things--you guys have such great info every day that it can be hard to keep up with!

This. Is hard to keep up and figure out abbreviations and codes and all . They give out some awesome info though.