Springfield Expansion | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From what I have read/heard here,no. Just a fake store front,but if anyone knows different,Please tell us!

- - - Updated - - -

Still sounds awesome to me :smiley: Is the Android's Dungeon actually gonna be a store?? (I feel so out of the loop :look:)

From what I have read here on the forums, no. Just a fake store front. If anyone knows different,Please surprise us!

Aw that's too bad. Well I'd rather we have a façade rather than nothing :happy: Is it true there will be characters other than the Simpsons walking around? (i.e.: Ned Flanders, Chief Wiggum, Krusty, etc.)

Aw that's too bad. Well I'd rather we have a façade rather than nothing :happy: Is it true there will be characters other than the Simpsons walking around? (i.e.: Ned Flanders, Chief Wiggum, Krusty, etc.)

I don't think HateToFly mentioned new walking characters, but there will be interactive props from other characters like Chief Wiggum's car.

I should let you and the rest of our new friends that HateToFly knows this better than anyone else you talk to.

I bet the OPS Station will go under the small lower covered section :thumbs:

Springfield-117.jpg

Original Picture by --> @OrlandoInformer

Or maybe they wont announce it at all, the land will speak for itself. Of course they will probably still make a pod cast/youtube video anouncement type thing, maybe at the most show clips of it along with the walk around characters within a commercial, but I doubt theyll make an international commercial JUST to anounce just an expansion of a land with no new major ride.

Or maybe they wont announce it at all, the land will speak for itself. Of course they will probably still make a pod cast/youtube video anouncement type thing, maybe at the most show clips of it along with the walk around characters within a commercial, but I doubt theyll make an international commercial JUST to anounce just an expansion of a land with no new major ride.

They've never made an international commercial to announce anything.:lol:

yeah I agree--this isn't exactly a game changer. It's not like people are going to travel down just for this. Might as well just save themselves the trouble.

yeah I agree--this isn't exactly a game changer. It's not like people are going to travel down just for this. Might as well just save themselves the trouble.

You still want to get the information out there that it's coming.

People may not make a trip just for it, but the more you show that each park deserves a full day of exploration, the more people don't just come down for Potter.

People may not make a trip just for it, but the more you show that each park deserves a full day of exploration, the more people don't just come down for Potter.

On a related side note, they REALLY need to make the fact that they're TWO full-day theme parks completely clear and in your face. I have some friends in town this week (crazy enough already, in the middle of spring break and holy week), and they booked an 8-day vacation with a travel agent, and got 8 days of admission to Disney and 1 day to Universal! :bonk: They're regretting it right now... to say the least. Anyways, I don't think people are WELL aware that there's two parks at UOR, they just say Universal and think everything's there, all in one.

On a related side note, they REALLY need to make the fact that they're TWO full-day theme parks completely clear and in your face. I have some friends in town this week (crazy enough already, in the middle of spring break and holy week), and they booked an 8-day vacation with a travel agent, and got 8 days of admission to Disney and 1 day to Universal! :bonk: They're regretting it right now... to say the least. Anyways, I don't think people are WELL aware that there's two parks at UOR, they just say Universal and think everything's there, all in one.

Most people don't know Disney is 4 parks. There's nothing that can be done to help those people.:lol: