Springfield Expansion | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This whole three-facade deal brings up a question though? If it's all one restaurant with three different facades, what will the dining location be called on the map? Surely Moes, KrustyBurger, and whatever else won't be listed on the map if they're all the same restaurant, right?

Maybe "Fast-Food Boulevard."

Then a We Have Restrooms! around the corner?

We_have_restrooms.jpg

It would be pretty funny/cool if the restrooms had a "We Have Restrooms!" facade :lol:

Here's a list of all the restaurants ever shown in the show, go nuts. I wouldn't mind seeing Luigi's.

Also, HERE's another good link with pictures and descriptions.

Indeed what else would have instant recognition...

So nothing we've mentioned is it?! :stunned: Can you give a clue or reveal it in VIP? :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe "Fast-Food Boulevard."

It would be pretty funny/cool if the restrooms had a "We Have Restrooms!" facade :lol:

"Fast-Food Boulevard" would be nice! Then "We Have Restrooms" would be a must, then the 3rd storefront would need to be Dead Lobster, Captain Corndog Snitzle Palace, Chili Blasters or Vesuvius Pizza?

Dead Lobster
General Chang's Taco Italiano
Lard Lad Donuts
Kentucky Fried Panda
Krusty Burger
We Have Restrooms!
Captain Corndog Snitzle Palace
Chili Blasters
Vesuvius Pizza

Kentucky Fried Panda

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Fast-Food_Boulevard

But I am also for Wall E Weasels!!

Last edited:
Hey guys first post, congrats on a great site!

I would like to see the frying Dutchman purely for the sign which would look great at night!

Guys, Lard Lad is the only thing that would have recognition on the scale of Krustyburger and Moes. Especially since Lard Lad has a role in the ride right next door.

Hi all, long time reader, first time poster. I was just wondering that when this expansion is done, is any part of the area going to be used for HHN?

Guys, Lard Lad is the only thing that would have recognition on the scale of Krustyburger and Moes. Especially since Lard Lad has a role in the ride right next door.

I was skipping over that because I believe it was said there would be a standalone across the way. But it is possible to ditch the cart and move it to the storefront :thumbs:

Hi all, long time reader, first time poster. I was just wondering that when this expansion is done, is any part of the area going to be used for HHN?

I hope so... Tree house of Horror!