Springfield Expansion | Page 145 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They're not going to be there for long. It isn't the end of the world. Overall they're doing an amazing job with springfield and they used the tight pace wisely.

I wish they would just announce this already. The Simpsons picture in the Moes window gives me hope.

- - - Updated - - -

20130418-061.jpg

I promise I'm not being snarky or mean-spirited when I ask this, but why are so many so concerned with an official announcement? We already know what it is, the generally public doesn't care what it is until it's open...so I guess I'm just curious.

Like I said, I'm not questioning that you find it important, I'd just like to know why you find it important. Just a "Get on with it!" mentality?

-Andy

I promise I'm not being snarky or mean-spirited when I ask this, but why are so many so concerned with an official announcement? We already know what it is, the generally public doesn't care what it is until it's open...so I guess I'm just curious.

Like I said, I'm not questioning that you find it important, I'd just like to know why you find it important. Just a "Get on with it!" mentality?

-Andy
Concept art and the identity of the mystery restaurant and other details. :wave:

What I do know is HTF is torchering me at this point. He chimed in, but not to confirm or deny :'(

I'm being asked to remain silent on this one due to the change being kept very in the know. The fact I alerted to a change being made was pushing the limit on the subject.

Any chance people stop using the term "butthurt"? I can't wait for that to be as cool as using "What's up?!" these days.

Why is Uni so indecisive with this project? I know everything is subject to change but it seems like they've changed more than several things from the original plan. Is it because they're realizing some of it wouldn't make sense or is it budget cuts I'm so confused.

I'm being asked to remain silent on this one due to the change being kept very in the know. The fact I alerted to a change being made was pushing the limit on the subject.

OK, this tells me no pin they are selling in a store is going to give us a clue, because more people would know about the change and what is coming than it sounds like.

Why is Uni so indecisive with this project? I know everything is subject to change but it seems like they've changed more than several things from the original plan. Is it because they're realizing some of it wouldn't make sense or is it budget cuts I'm so confused.

Have you ever had so many details of an unannounced project months in advance of ground breaking? Thats part of the problem and you would be shocked to see ALL the changes made, literally dozens...

Are they changes that will make the project even better or to save money?

Most of the changes made were because of a bigger budget, then just like anything else certain things do get cut. If everyone knew where this project WAS before and what the final outcome will be everyone will be happy.