Springfield Expansion | Page 150 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's hard to believe the amount of work they've put into this single park since i've been to the park nearly one year ago. I've never seen a themepark work this hard and this fast to make amazing attractions for all of us to enjoy. I cant wait to go back in May of 2014 for my graduation trip!!!

Excellent stuff, as per the usual, HTF.

Thank you kindly Drew. I dedicate this update to you as I know your still hurting from the Revis situation. When the Jags lost Tony Boselli is about the only thing I can think of that stings that bad.

Btw clue be posted in the stash

I stand by my previous guess that it will be Cletus's Fried Chicken. With the new overhang it even kinda looks like his house:
6f6519331df86bb38dd4ae9f85296e03.jpg

It'd be great if they did a Living Character Initiative Moe behind the bad.

As long as they don't do something as simple/annoying as the booths in the interior queue for the Simpsons, I'll be okay with it.

I think he means fully interactive. That way we could actually talk to Moe kind of like Donkey..... only cooler.

What I'm picturing is like the interactive, walk-around Shrek actor they used to have, or the Mr. Burns and Mr. Smithers characters in the 2000 Bill & Ted show. I wish I could find the picture of my now-wife and me w/ Shrek or my VHS-C recording of the B&T show to illustrate, but they were pretty impressive.

Thanks for the pics, s8film40! :thumbs: So now that square up top is a window... Interesting... It deviates a bit from the look of Cletus' house, but that definitely still sounds like the best guess, especially after the :look: look of approval :cheers:

Thanks for the pics, s8film40! :thumbs: So now that square up top is a window... Interesting... It deviates a bit from the look of Cletus' house, but that definitely still sounds like the best guess, especially after the :look: look of approval :cheers:

I don't think what you said is a window is a window at all. Look closely at the triangle framework and you will see an identical piece inserted perpendicularly in the middle of it:

ifLjtGr5tvsGK.png

Which leads me to believe whatever it is called, the facade will still incorporate the structure that was the top part of the Kentucky Fried Panda:

iuV9kVxB4wswJ.png

Do you think this and transformers will have separate openings or a kind of joint launch?

Parks don't usually do a whole lot of hoopla over new restaurants, and the ride isn't huge, so I would assume they will fold it into the same press event. It'll stand on it's own in marketing material though.