Springfield Expansion | Page 161 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yes lots of people do and it requires time and energy and resources which maybe they don't have.

Let's be honest.. snapping a photo on your phone cannot possibly require that much time and energy. Everyone, if not 99% of the adult people that walk around Universal/visit this website probably have a phone, and it probably has a built-in camera. It takes about as much time and energy as posting something on this forum. Why come here to post what you saw when it's just as easy to take a picture and upload it?

Let's be honest.. snapping a photo on your phone cannot possibly require that much time and energy. Everyone, if not 99% of the adult people that walk around Universal/visit this website probably have a phone, and it probably has a built-in camera. It takes about as much time and energy as posting something on this forum. Why come here to post what you saw when it's just as easy to take a picture and upload it?

Well maybe because they:
  • were in a rush
  • didn't have their phone on them
  • don't know how to upload
  • couldn't get a clean photo nor clear photo
  • told off by security (I mean it is at Universal where the photo nazi's roam free)
  • or any other valid reason.
There is no need to have a go at someone for providing information, just be thankful you got it, and don't expect more but be happy when you do get more.

Opening is about a month away and this thread is now at a standstill and pictures aren't even coming in any more. The wait is killing me on this. I do appreciate all the work that others have done picture and info wise, its just crazy that the thread died down so soon to launch.

Haven't been following but where is the proof of an opening to Springfield in a month?
I believe one of the insiders around here said something recently about trying to get everything open for Transformers opening to have everything open at once. Could be wrong though.

I could be wrong, but I don't see the lagoon side opening in a month. It might be possible if they work around the clock, hauling butt... but I don't see it happening.

Restaurant side could open in a month, though. Any word on those recent job openings up for Springfield?

Thanks for the info, guys! Although I am not a fan of The attraction or the Simpsons in general it'll be nice to have some more construction walls down and some new themed areas!

I could be wrong, but I don't see the lagoon side opening in a month. It might be possible if they work around the clock, hauling butt... but I don't see it happening.

Restaurant side could open in a month, though. Any word on those recent job openings up for Springfield?

That style of ride is a very very quick install. The most time consuming part is the concrete pad and wiring underneath it. The actual parts just get placed in by a crane, they need 2 days at most. And for all we know they could have assembled it off site and are cycling it to reduce the time needed on site.

As far as the rest of it, that can come together quickly.

That style of ride is a very very quick install. The most time consuming part is the concrete pad and wiring underneath it. The actual parts just get placed in by a crane, they need 2 days at most. And for all we know they could have assembled it off site and are cycling it to reduce the time needed on site.

I understand that about the spinner, and I was keeping it in mind because it's been mentioned before. I just don't think those waterfront buildings that are currently bare bones, landscaping, and details can be finished in a month. Especially because they're still focusing a lot of the work on the restaurant side and even that isn't finished yet.

I see where your coming from. But if they planned it right it should come together easy. I mean a lot of it can be prefab off site. The landscaping can truly be done overnight.

I see where your coming from. But if they planned it right it should come together easy. I mean a lot of it can be prefab off site. The landscaping can truly be done overnight.

:thumbs:

8eW4ZHy.jpg

l0W7LyN.jpg

ArzR7aQ.jpg

lKmvPpb.jpg

fzIrHP7.jpg

Reactions: BJCool and Felipe