Springfield Expansion | Page 163 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder if the Moe's sign will have black or red lettering? I've seen both used in the series. Red is usually the nighttime color, but I've seen it used during day scenes as well. I guess we'll find out soon!

- Andy

Well maybe because they:
  • were in a rush
  • didn't have their phone on them
  • don't know how to upload
  • couldn't get a clean photo nor clear photo
  • told off by security (I mean it is at Universal where the photo nazi's roam free)
  • or any other valid reason.
There is no need to have a go at someone for providing information, just be thankful you got it, and don't expect more but be happy when you do get more.

I was most definitely not having a go at anyone, and I am thankful. Relax, man. I was just providing the other side of that argument.

Wow, June 20 is kinda pushing it. But if anyone could do it, it's Universal. While I am quite excited to see the finished product, my biggest enjoyment will be seeing another set of construction walls come down. With Transformers done(minus the M&G), Springfield getting close, that just leaves Potter left. It'll feel like a theme park again, instead of one big construction zone.

From Mr. X:

Looks like the Moe's windows are getting ready for the stained glass look as the marketing stills have been removed:
BKeuUvQCcAAJ-Vr.jpg

Cletus' Fried Chicken
BKeutejCcAECzLf.jpg

Krustyburger roof is bubbling up/buckling in the heat:
BKeu2RsCAAMJoC-.jpg

Androids
BKeu8yuCMAEr_3O.jpg

Why the colour change on the kitchen building facining the lagoon?

The colour has always been "sky blue" as seen from this April shot from Bobwadd:
Springfield-148.jpg

I noticed that, but didn't think anything of it. I am assuming they'll paint the whole building before this is done.