Springfield Expansion | Page 164 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks for the pics, HTF!

I hope they extend Moe's colors all the way to the back, on the side of the building. Right now stopping half-way where Cletus begins isn't making sense.

Anyways, this overlay is brightening up this area so much. What a great addition! Can't wait for this to be all done :cheers:

I hope they extend Moe's colors all the way to the back, on the side of the building. Right now stopping half-way where Cletus begins isn't making sense.

Moe's roof line ended there previously. They recently extended it, looked real dumb before. I am sure it will be painted to match soon. But I still think it looks a little dumb, it should extend out of sight so it looks like it is a whole building.

Moe's roof line ended there previously. They recently extended it, looked real dumb before. I am sure it will be painted to match soon. But I still think it looks a little dumb, it should extend out of sight so it looks like it is a whole building.

I'd rather they extend the top border along the side of Androids, before they extend Moe's any further back, though...

29927FA0-973F-4182-811B-CAFC99C18332-3717-00000C4572E357DC_zps973bd2f7.jpg

I'd rather they extend the top border along the side of Androids, before they extend Moe's any further back, though...

Well that is the extension, so I think they'll consider it done. I don't like it because it kills the illusion of it being a real building (not just a facade, I know it is a real building :rofl:) now Moe's looks 10ft deep instead of 5ft from the outside. So I just can't understand why they did not extent it out of sight when they were putting in the effort to extend it anyways.

The architectural detail on Androids annoys me for different reasons. This can be seen in real life, on stores (and even homes) where they only make the front look real nice. It is not like that part kills the realism, I just hate it in real life too. "What you think no one sees the side of your building?" Well considering that is where the parking lot is I think everyone sees that side, with a more discerning eye than driving past the front not even looking :rofl: But Androids realism will be killed by the restrooms, which is a necessary evil I guess.

So if I had to pick one over the other I would say fix Moe's (well for real this time). Moe's is going to be a real store, while Androids is just a bonus filling up space to hide the bathrooms. But since I am just ranting on a forum I say I don't have to pick one, fix both!

That lighting on Krusty burger looks ridiculous. Why would they not use LED lighting?
i shall reserve judgement until I see it at night.
I suspect the fluorescent bulbs give off the desired quality of the options that UniCreative had to choose from. It will definitely give it a strange pop for night time photography.

Just sayin'

Last edited: