Springfield Expansion | Page 165 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i shall reserve judgement until I see it at night.
I suspect the fluorescent bulbs give off the desired quality of the options that UniCreative had to choose from. It will definitely give it a strange pop for night time photography.

Just sayin'

I would definitely say it's a thematic choice by creative. It's supposed to look like a cheap fast food joint.

I believe what you're referring to are backstage access gates. With the decals of Bart and the police officer, correct?

Yea they have walls all up in that area

- - - Updated - - -

isch&sa=X&ei=IZKZUfHHHeuA0AHsmICgCw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i%7C8%3Bd%7CMkJyRdoJPBinFM%3A

You can see in between the ride and Kwik e mart

I got to see some pictures of the inside of Moe's and it looks really good. Unfortunately they will not be posted here for obvious reasons. I can tell you it has many of the details we were hoping to see. :thumbs:

I got to see some pictures of the inside of Moe's and it looks really good. Unfortunately they will not be posted here for obvious reasons. I can tell you it has many of the details we were hoping to see. :thumbs:

Is the pool table in?

Wait what is krusty airstream

Airstreams are those metallic trailers. Krusty has one. There were rumors of one coming to the park, possibly for a Krusty M&G.

(not this exact one, but that is what they look like)
[video=youtube_share;6Vi37dKPCrg]http://youtu.be/6Vi37dKPCrg[/video]

Last edited: