Springfield Expansion | Page 166 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
http://i.minus.com/jOXyCLlMiChev.JPG

i do not know if anyone will see this, but doesnt it look as if something is being built next to the Kwik E Mart and that is why the building recently was painted orange

I believe that is a picture from when they were ripping out the cement, and putting in the 'street' next to Kwik-E-Mart.

Just past that, in the backstage area, there are awnings and stuff but that has always been there. That restaurant also has a park employees cafe, and I believe that is part of it.

Remember the building was blue, but IFFF was blue. Now that it is gone the building is all Simpsons. So I just do not see it as a surprise that they would paint the whole building, it needs to be done anyways.

I heard Krusty's airstream may ave been cancelled months ago :shrug:

After they installed The Sledgehomer it was mentioned to a friend by one of the workers from creative id assume who said he would not be returning to the area until the last project of the front of the ride which would be the M&G which was originally planned where the current extended que. He also mentioned he would be back during the fall for Fear Factor :O. This happened about a month ago and June is approaching soon and we will know what made it or not then.

HHN is the reason for Fear Factor if I'm not mistaken. Thanks for the insight on the Simpsons stuff though!

Anyway, we have not had a single photo up for some time now. Any idea when we will have some pics because a lot is said to be happening, especially at Cletus's and duff gardens

Alright. Dont take offense to this but Im really getting sick and tired of people seemingly demanding for photo updates. Here's what I have to say...

1.) The ones who do go out and get photo updates don't owe it to us to always give them to us and sometimes they dont have the time.

2.) This site (certain members) are under serious scrutiny

3.) If you're not willing to go out and get the pictures yourself be happy with what you get.

I understand not everyone lives in Florida. I love the updates but people need to stop feeling like we are entitled to them. It's a waste of a comment and it's disrespectful.

If that upsets you, I'm sorry but enough is enough.

Alright. Dont take offense to this but Im really getting sick and tired of people seemingly demanding for photo updates. Here's what I have to say...

1.) The ones who do go out and get photo updates don't owe it to us to always give them to us and sometimes they dont have the time.

2.) This site (certain members) are under serious scrutiny

3.) If you're not willing to go out and get the pictures yourself be happy with what you get.

I understand not everyone lives in Florida. I love the updates but people need to stop feeling like we are entitled to them. It's a waste of a comment and it's disrespectful.

If that upsets you, I'm sorry but enough is enough.

I couldn't agree more. I know we have seen pics this week, so to complain we haven't seen pics in a couple days is a little silly. I think with TF softs starting soon we will get more photo updates. Many people are probably waiting to go until then.

Reactions: Andy
Some of us have these things called lives where we have jobs and families to provide for :thumbs:

This guy didn't seem, to be rude, or complaining. He just asked when one would be up. Have I missed something? Is he the tipping point for a lot of others being rude?

Anyway, we have not had a single photo up for some time now. Any idea when we will have some pics because a lot is said to be happening, especially at Cletus's and duff gardens

This guy didn't seem, to be rude, or complaining. He just asked when one would be up. Have I missed something? Is he the tipping point for a lot of others being rude?

Thank you, I really didnt try to be rude but I did not expect to have people blow up at me for wondering if there would be any pics..... Especially since this entire forum is based on Simpsons pics

As I said, no offence, it was simply a tipping point. There were a few others who were seemingly complaining about no photo updates and I kept my mouth shut and it just so happened that when Danielt wrote his, I just had to say something to clear it up for those who actually were complaining. If you were asking an honest question with no bad intent, my sincere apology! :wave:

Yea thanks, I was honestly just wondering if anyone was going to the parks and if they could give an update if possible

- - - Updated - - -