Springfield Expansion | Page 213 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you can't appreciate the recreation of Moe's Tavern, you aren't a theme park fan.

If you're going to hate on FFB for food court/fast food theming, you have to be consistent and deride 90% of theme park quick service. At least an effort was made here to theme offerings to their locations! You mean to tell me a Krusty Burger isn't the same quality as one at a table service??? Be still my heart!

- - - Updated - - -

People still read WDWMagic Forums? :bonk:

I like to laugh and fuel my rage dammit!

TP4L is still allowed to post on WDWMagic Forums? :bonk:

Fixed it for ya :thumbs:

It sure looked like it, clear and looked like you could see beer in it I believe
Yep!

BLrombXCEAAv1fq.jpg:large

Pic from ISM Twitter

Only complaint with Moes is the blah ceiling (it's a little more than just a drop down in the show), it's a little too bright for a seedy bar, and they should add some sort of barrier/swingings doors for the back entry way into FFB.

Otherwise I like it.

Guys, I seriously doubt they're using eggo freaking waffles.

Come on.

Thanks a lot BjCool, your eggo comparison was noted by our old pal themeparks4life, and he is using it to bash FFB on Magic...:p

Way to go BJC fuel those trolls :lol:

I just saw that a little bit ago on Twitter also. Had no clue it started here :lol: Him and @Imagineer2017 are going to town on FFB on Twitter and its just ridiculous

:rofl: Sorry guys.......

I was in no way trying to bash this epic new area in Uni, simply asking a question about one food item that stuck out in my mind when I spent all day yesterday drooling over the photos and videos of Fast Food Boulevard. I regret it now in hindsight, I suppose, but it was a legitimate question I thought merited asking due to how obvious it appeared to me.

There, enough of the great waffle debate. :cheers:

Only complaint with Moes is the blah ceiling (it's a little more than just a drop down in the show), it's a little too bright for a seedy bar, and they should add some sort of barrier/swingings doors for the back entry way into FFB.

Otherwise I like it.

In the show you don't always see the ceiling when they are in Moe's. But it is usually depicted in a manor that resembles a drop ceiling. Though I believe it is usually burgundy. That may be a little to gaudy in real life, but they could have used the black ones (like in movie theaters).

But to me that is not as big a deal as some other things, I have a long list of tiny gripes about the project. Don't worry I will not let them ruin my fun. Dang, if I ever got a job for Uni Creative they would prob fire me for being pickier than ANY of their IP partners :rofl:

I was in no way trying to bash this epic new area in Uni, simply asking a question about one food item that stuck out in my mind when I spent all day yesterday drooling over the photos and videos of Fast Food Boulevard. I regret it now in hindsight, I suppose, but it was a legitimate question I thought merited asking due to how obvious it appeared to me.

:pound:

I'll note that I do not blame you that an unrelated 3rd party is an idiot :bonk:

Is HTF's offer still on the table? :lol:

I have no idea what the offer was :shrug:

I have noticed quite a bit of the hardcore Disney sites/bloggers really excited about checking out the new offerings in FFB, with a bunch already have gone and been pretty happy with it. So besides the few Debby Downers it seems like this sparked a lot of interest.

I just tried the chicken & waffle sandwich, it was great! After trying it I wouldn't have a hard time believing they are Eggo waffles. I looked at the basket of waffles and many hady toasty edges, so they are definetly not cooked fresh. With that being said it taste good and holds up well as a sandwich bun. I think it also fits the theme, this isn't supposed to be high class food after all.

I just tried the chicken & waffle sandwich, it was great! After trying it I wouldn't have a hard time believing they are Eggo waffles. I looked at the basket of waffles and many hady toasty edges, so they are definetly not cooked fresh. With that being said it taste good and holds up well as a sandwich bun. I think it also fits the theme, this isn't supposed to be high class food after all.

How's the syrup mayo?? I think it sounds disgusting. But if I were to order the sandwich without it, would I be missing out?