Springfield Expansion | Page 266 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm not a Simpsons fan and I was upset when they took out Back to the Future. But that being said, I have to admit I'm kinda excited about this new walk through area.:cheers:

My read on that is that they may be expanding it internationally.

I originally thought Hollywood, since there were rumblings that they were gonna bring that Springfield up to par with Orlando's, but this could also be the case... Or both... Hmm...

So we are still waiting on the "Welcome To Springfield" sign, Lard Lad, and "Krustyland" sign. Oh, and the tentacles around K&K's. And of course detail work like painting the lines on the road, adding things like newspaper boxes and street signs, and landscaping,

Wait, we're getting more tentacles? Cool beans!

This Friday may be a great day to visit Springfield...

I think I might be going to UOR next weekend! :cheers:

^^water was clarified as to not being present in the ride.

Also it looks like the alien's dome glass will be added on as the base of the dome is on the head. Hopefully will see it as testing wraps up.

I've highlighted the tentacles we're talking about in the concept art. As you can see 2 of the tentacles have red lights/targets on them. Also, how sure are we of the dome over Kodo's head? I checked the concept art and could see no such thing. :shrug:

xwoz.png